Lessons began

I went to School with Teen Top (apply Close)

-Rae Chu’s POV-

As the bell rang, the teacher walked into class and all the girls went to their seat and were silent. The teacher then looked at me and motions me to come in. I walked into the classroom and smiled sweetly and I could see more than half of the guys already falling for me.

“Annyeong Lee Rae Chu imnida~, I think you should know my obnoxious brother L.Joe” I bowed and smile sweetly to everyone. I could see half the girls’ mouth was open realizing they could use me to have a chance with my brother.

“Rae Chu you can sit there” the teacher pointed to the seat next to Niel and I nodded.

“Hey Niel~” I said sweetly as I sat down beside him.

“Hey” he said smiling back. “What are you doing here? I thought you won’t ever be caught dead in the same school as your brother.” Niel looked at me.

“I had to transfer out of my old school; I was affecting the other guys’ studies and I had no choice but to come here” I sighed as I can feel girls glaring at me.

“Oh that’s good at least….. I can see you” he blushed a little.

“At least?” I asked not catching the last part.

“Nothing, it’s nothing important” he looked away and blushed again.

 

 

-Lee Sung Rin’s POV-

The bell rang and the teacher walked into the classroom she went on to teach us about some mathematics problems and then she gave us some assignment to do on our own. I was solving the questions half way when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around to see Ricky looking at me.

“Sorry to trouble you Sung Rin-ah, but can u help me with this question?” he said shyly scratching the back of his head. I was about to ask him why didn’t he ask the person beside him and I realize the guy beside him is sleeping.

“Ok….. Sure… Which one?” I took a deep breath and smiled at him.

“This question” He pointed to the third question.

“You just bring over the X and then X+Y= 5X than you……….” I began to teach him and he slowly understands.

“Thank Sung Rin-ah~ I know understand and I know how to do” he sang and smiled at me. “You’re really smart~ you should tutor me someday” he laughed softly and I nodded as I was happy till no words were able to come out of my mouth.

“Oh here Ricky….I heard you... Like sweets” I said as I took a sweet out of my bag and he stretch out his arm to take it.

“Thank you~!” he said happily as he opened the wrapper of the sweet and pop it into his mouth, “Yum~!” he said as his eyes sparkles and he was just too cute.

 

 

-Nikki’s POV-

I heard the screaming died down so I figured the teacher is in class so I took off my headphones and look up and I saw a girl standing next to the teacher. I could see more than half the guys ogling at her and staring at her.

“Annyeong Lee Rae Chu imnida~, I think you should know my obnoxious brother L.Joe” she bowed and smile sweetly to everyone. *L.Joe’s sister huh? That will be interesting to see*

“Rae Chu you can sit there” the teacher pointed to the seat next to Niel and she nodded.

Poor girl, most of the girls would hate her right now as they all want to sit beside Niel, but since she is L.Joe’s sister they should be friends. I saw her talking to Niel and I was right, they are friends and I notice Niel was being all shy so I guess he likes her. Since I was sitting next to her I decided I should try to talk to her.

“Hi, I’m Nikki” I said as I stretched out my hand for her to shake.

“Rae Chu” she said simply and quickly shook my hand.

My attention went back to the whiteboard as the teacher wrote something on it and she left the class for us to have our own time to read, since it was English. As I was reading I saw a group of girl get up and walked over to Rae Chu. * No good those girls are big fan of Niel and they are kind of popular*

“Hey! Who do you think you are sitting next to Niel?” Ha Nuel sneered at her and I could see Rae Chu ignoring her and went to talk to Niel. I saw Ye Song raise her hand as she was about to slap Rae Chu…..

 

 

-Sora’s POV-

“Omg did you hear?” Song Min my best friend said to me.

“Hear about?” I asked looking at her with a confused look.

“L.Joe’s sister transferred to this school and she is really pretty. You can ask her for help to get together with L.Joe” She smirked at me.

“Oh I didn’t know that. I don’t like him” I said as I gently whack her arm and blushed a little.

“Please I know you like him, if not why are you blushing?” she said as she laughed at me.

“I don’t like L.Joe!!” I said almost screaming and like just on cue, L.Joe walked into the classroom and walked up to my table.

“Did I hear you say my name?” he said as he leaned onto my table closer to me.

“Anio, its nothing much I just heard you sister transferred to our school” I tried to smile.

“She ain’t my sister, she’s so ugly, it’s impossible she is related to me.” he scoffed and walk off to his seat. *Harsh much?*

Just then the bell rang and I looked up and the teacher came in and greeted us before beginning her lessons. Throughout the whole lesson I was wondering should I really go make friends with her to be closer to L.Joe? Seeing L.Joe being a little obnoxious is a turn off, maybe I should just give up on him.

 

 

-Lee Haerin’s POV-

The bell rang and the teacher came in. Throughout the whole time I couldn’t look at ChangJo, I felt so embarrassed; I accidentally spilled water on him and today is just not my day. I kept looking in the other direction and not even facing him once.

“Hey Haerin, everything ok?” he asked me as he tapped my shoulder. I just nod not facing him still. He then grabbed my shoulder and makes me face him. “What wrong? Tell me.” he asked me and I felt my face get hot.

“Just a little embarrassed because of what happened” I said trying to avoid eye contact with him as I was so shy.

“Don’t worry about Haerin, its nothing big” he said reassuring me with a smile. “See it’s almost dried already.” He pointed to his pants where the water patch was at. “As good as before” he smiled and I nod and smile a little back at him.

I tried to not feel guilty or bad for making his pants wet but it is just so hard I just felt really bad although he asked me not to feel bad. He is so nice he don’t seem like the other kingkas. Well only C.A.P, ChunJi and L.Joe are the ones that flirt the most. The other 3 guys are just friend with them and the way they act is cute so girls go crazy over them. I wonder why do good girls like guys with C.A.P, L.Joe and ChunJi? They are handsome and rich but their attitude are so bad…. I on the other hand like a cute guy like ChangJo who is so caring and nice and wont flirt…..

 

 

-Lee Hye Jin’s POV-

I went in to sit down just on time, the bell rang. My seat was next to Haerin and I saw her looking away from ChangJo, I wonder what was happening I wanted to ask but ChangJo called her. * Guess I’ll ask her later* as class continued I got a sms from ChunJi.

From ChunJi:

Man as soon as I walked into class, 3 girls almost pounce on me, now I wish I was like you

To ChunJi:

Don’t all guys want to be pounce on by girls?

From ChunJi:

Other guys may want it but I don’t want them screaming my name or pouncing on me! I almost got a heart attack as I thought no one recognise me, but they suddenly scream my name.

To Chunji:

Poor you, well you just have to get use to it I guess, sms you later, the teacher is looking at me.

“Hey Haerin, what happen between you and ChangJo?” I said tapping her shoulder softly.

“Nothing I just accidentally spilled water on his pants.” She said as she looked down.

“Just as clumsy as ever” I laughed and she gently whacked my arm.

“It’s not funny! It’s embarrassing!” she said trying not to scream and I just laughed at her again.

She can be so clumsy at times; it was nice of ChangJo telling her it’s ok after she spilled water on him. I guess not all the kingka ain’t that bad after all…..