Encounter with the guys

I went to School with Teen Top (apply Close)

words in between ** and are italic are thoughts for if the chapter is not good

=========================================================================================================================

 

-Rae Chu’s POV-

*Omg why did I have to come to this school with my horrible brother?!* I thought as I sulked in the limo leaning my head against the window. *It isn’t my fault all those guys fell for me and didn’t concentrate on their studies.* I thought as I looked out the limo and it stopped at the gate of my new school. I could see fan girls already gathering around the limo waiting for L.Joe and screaming his name. He stepped out of the limo and the screaming got worst and I just sighed as I tried to escape from the other door but looks like some girls spotted me as I heard them gossiping.

“Omo, who’s that girl with L.Joe, is that his girlfriend?” I heard some girls say.

“She’s really pretty, she has to be his girlfriend.” Others said.

I scoffed and said loudly “L.Joe is my brother I am transferring to this school” and walked away and I turned back to the girls and said “besides if he wasn’t my brother I won’t even want to date an ugly guy like him” I scoffed as I heard some girls gasp and I just ignore and walked off.

As I was away from the fan girls I heard him said something and it pissed me off. “She’s just jealous that I am handsome and she isn’t pretty so ignore her.” He laughed and I took a breather and walked through the doors of my new school

I walked along the corridor and there were guys whistling and trying to flirt with me as I walked to my locker. I just walk pass them and ignore all of them. As I place my books into my locker, some guys tried to approach me but I just said I wasn’t interested and walked off to my class. I reached my class and I peek through the windows and can see girls screaming and surrounding a guy. *Looks like Niel’s in my class, that would be interesting* I smirked as I waited outside the class till the teacher came.

 

 

-Lee Sung Rin’s POV-

I went into class early like any other day and sat on my seat and studied a little before class started as we had a test later that day. I was studying in peace but it was soon disrupted by screams and I knew who it was. *It must be the 2 kingka’s ChangJo and Ricky* I thought as I looked up and I was right they were there standing at the door with a huge group of fans girls behind them.

I put my book down and looked up at them. They were hard to resist especially Ricky he was just too cute as he was playing with ChangJo at the door. Ricky just waved bye to the girls and ChangJo as he walked into the classroom.

“An…nnye..eeoo..nngg Rr..ic..cky” I stutter as he stood at my table and smiled at me.

“Annyeong Sung Rin” he waved a little shyly as he walked passes my table and sat behind me.

I smiled a little and looked down blushing slightly as he was so cute. *is it going to just be like this every morning? Just saying hi to him every morning when I see him?* I sighed as I picked up my book and went back to study.

He then took a pencil and taps my chair and I turned back and face him and I swore he look like a little lost puppy.

“Do we have a test later?” he asked as he tilted his head cutely to the side.

“Ne…. We have a… Science test later….” I said trying to take deep breaths to not stutter.

“Ah! I totally forgot, luckily I saw u studying, now I can study for the test now, Kamsahapnida~” he smiled and took his science book out of his bag and begin reading it and I just smiled and look back at my book.

 

 

-Nikki’s POV-

I walked along the corridor to my locker as I flip my hair out of my way and put my things into the locker. Just as I was about to take a book out of my locker, someone slammed my locker shut and place his hand on my locker and leaning onto it. I looked up from my locker to see C.A.P *Aish that kingaka playboy, what does he want this time?!* I was about to walk away from him but he just grabbed my wrist.

“I think you’re pretty~ how about you and I see each other more?” He said trying to work his charms on me, I looked at him and rolled my eyes before pulling my hand away and walked off.

*Who does that guy think he is? Just coming up to some random girl and asking her out?!* I was walking to my classroom than I remembered I wanted to get something out of my locker before I was disrupted by C.A.P. As I walked to my locker I saw him again but this time he had his arms around some girl. I notice the girl right away, Yong WonYeon, poor girl; she would just get her heartbroken by that playboy. She is a nice girl but I guess like all the girls that fall for C.A.P are nice just that they fall for C.A.P’s charm way too easily.

What was that guy thinking; he must be crazy changing girls like they were just some play things. I was 2 years his junior too, he must be some e, ne a pedooppa I nodded to myself and laughed softly. I went to take my book and once again I saw him walking off with WonYeon but there was a trail of girls chasing after him screaming his name. *Aish dang those kingkas*

I went to my class to escape the screaming but there was also screaming. *Man I forgot Niel was in my class and girls were going crazy over him, luckily no one sat beside him if not the girl will die* I went to my seat and lean back onto my chair and plug in my headphones and listen to music to block off the screams of the girls.

 

 

-Sora’s POV-

As I reached school I realize I had to hand in my homework at 8.30 am to the teacher. I forgot my homework in my locker so I ran to my locker to get it. I looked at my wrist watch it was already 8.20 am. *Oh no I was going to be late* I ran faster and I accidentally bumped into someone and my books dropped on the floor while I stumbled backwards a little.

“Omo, I’m so sorry” I said not looking up and gathering my paper.

“Yah be careful next time” he scoffed and I looked up and it was the kingka L.Joe.

“Gwenchanayo?” I heard his fan girls behind say.

*Oh great out of everyone I bang into it has to be L.Joe and his group of fan girls* I just ignored him and picked up my items before walking to my locker and took my homework. I took it and sighed as I walked to my classroom where the teacher was standing at the door.

“Mian, I’m late.” I said as I bowed.

“Gwenchana, it’s only 5 minutes late no problem at all.” The teacher smiled and walks off to his class. *Why can’t all guys be like him especially that kingka L.Joe. Does he think having so much money he could do anything he wants.* I walked into my class and sat down beside my best friend and sighed a little. Because of L.Joe, he totally made my day….

 

 

 -Lee Haerin’s POV-

I was sitting in my classroom listening to my ear piece but as always it was disrupted by screaming girls and I knew who it was.

“Changjo~!!!” I heard girls scream as I looked up to see ChangJo cutely waving bye to his fan girls and sitting next to me.

“Annyeong ChangJo” I said as I smiled to him sweetly.

“Annyeong HaeRin~” he replied with a sweet smile and a small wave.

I was about to take my water bottle out of my bag but I accidentally dropped it spilling water and wetting ChangJo’s pants.

“Omg! I’m so sorry!” I said as I took out tissue paper and tried to help him dry his pants.

“It is ok don’t worry about it” he smiled and also tried to dry his pants.

“I’m so clumsy ><” I said as I looked down onto the floor not able to face him after what I did to him. He was a kingka after all and I just spilled water onto him.

“Don’t worry it is only water it will dry up so don’t worry so much” he said as he smile and helped me pick up my water bottle and handed it to me.

“Ne, kamsahapnida” I said as I took my bottle and bowed a little.

 

-Lee Hye Jin’s POV-

I stood at my locker and waiting for my best friend ChunJi to come to school and I know he is probably hiding right now as he doesn’t like so much attention on him. ChunJi and I have been friends since I was 5 years old and he was 6. The only difference between ChunJi and I? He is handsome, cute, hot and rich; every girl likes him and me? I am normal looking and my family has a normal income and I don’t think any guy like me. Speaking of the devil here he comes running to my locker trying to hide his face.

“Escaping from fan girls again?” I snickered as I looked at him trying to hide his face in his jacket. He kept looking side to side to see if there were any fan girls, but lucky for him out lockers are located at the end of the hallway so there isn’t a lot of people.

“Ne, do you know how scary they can be??” ChunJi said as he pulls his head out of his jacket.

“Apparently no, because I don’t have crazy fan girls or guys. So I guess I am considered lucky.” I said as I lightly hit his arm and laughed more.

“Ne, your super lucky.” He said as he opened his locker and took out the books he needed for class.

“I think you’re the lucky one, every girl loves you and your gang teen top.” I said as I thought of teen top, 6 super handsome guys who are rich too. Almost every girls dream just that some of them are a flirt; I guess the only people who aren’t a flirt is Niel, Ricky and ChangJo.

“Yeah, I guess I am kind of lucky, anyway I’ll walk u to class.” ChunJi said as he pulled the hood of his hoodie up to hide himself and he close him locker.

We exchange small talks as we walked to my classroom. ChunJi kept looking left and right to see if there were any fans looking at him. *Wow he is really cute* I smiled to myself as I walked to the classroom.

“Well we are here~ I’ll see you after school?” I said as ChunJi nodded and he walked to his classroom.