2nd girl chosen

I went to School with Teen Top (apply Close)

Character Name: Lee Nikki

Birthday: September 1, 1994 / 17

Nationality: Korean-American

Languages: English-fluent, Japanese-fluent, korean-fluent

Personality/ type of girl you want to be [e.g queenka, nerd]:

Nikki is a stand-off-ish kind of girl. When you first see her she is very intimidating, like your not sure if you want to talk to her. Her appearance doesn't really help with that. She has short brown hair that covers one of dark green eyes that usually scare people off. She doesn’t like playing by rules, she makes up her own rules. She's that type of girl who doesn’t want anybody's help, she hates feeling useless. She likes to be alone, and doing things by herself. She always seems to have secret or something like that because she never shows any emotion and she rarely talks. When she does talk, she is very sarcastic and rude. She doesn't mean to be rude; it's just her voice tone that makes her seem y. She has very good vocabulary, meaning she can change around your words and use them against you. She also knows very big words, in short she is very smart She's a tomboy and loves sports and all kind off boy things. Clubs are her favorite thing. When she's at a club she lets all her stress go away and just enjoys herself. When she’s chill, she goes with the flow, like one of them laid back ‘gangsters’. Sitting back and relaxing. Not to mention she doesnt dress like a normal girl, over sized pants, shirts, or anything . She's a rebel, not a loner because she chooses to be alone.

Hobbies:
Sports
Reading(good vocab)
Listening to music
Walking around town
Learning new things.

Habits :
Being sarcastic and a smartass
Biting her lip when mad
Shaking when nervous
her lips in awkward situations
Cracking her bones

Likes:
Little kids
People who aren't scared off her
People who give her attitude(doesnt happen alot)
Obsessed with shoes
Loves oranges(always eating them)

Dislikes:
People who look at her weird
Girly girls, jealous people
Dirty people
Annoying people.

Triva:

She dresses like a guy, she's always wearing baggy jeans, high top shoes, and a t-shirt.

Her ideal type is someone who is athletic, who can be deep, someone smart, and it doesnt matter what they look like.

She has sensitive skin, so she can’t wear any jewelry, she’ll break out and start itching.

She has two tattoos. One on her collar bone and one on her neck. Both in memory of her mother.

She always wear a dog tag with her name on it, it's a present from her mother

she is allergic to Kimchi, so she has to be very careful when eating.

She is from America and moved to japan when she was 11 yrs old.

She now lives with her uncle who is never home.

She eats ALOT, she does gain weight but since she plays sports you can never tell.

She's scared of the dark (her worse secret.)

Chosen guy:  C.A.P