اثنان

ELEVATOR
 
 
 

Scroll Down
• •

 

ELEVATOR

Special Moment with Youngjae    |    Special Moment with Himchan    |    The Adventures of Daehyun's Cheesecake    |    Stuck with Detective Kim    |    Summer in Shed 6    |    CLOSE    |    Change    |    Credit

CHAPTER 2
A defeated sigh escaped your lips with the hot mug heated your fingers, a change of clothes and shower didn’t really help when. The blonde neighbour cleaned his kitchen counter, glancing up to show a kittenish smile. Perfection is an understatement for him. Your heart and blue marks of abuse began to throb as the heat of the cup slowly reached up your arm. Tugging at the long sleeve of your big baggy shirt.
“I didn’t think you were the hot chocolate kind of guy”
“It’s a keepsake” he laughed “Jongup doesn’t mind us having some though, as long as we don’t abuse it.” Two questions flooded your mind as socked feet padded closer. “We, as in you and I” he leaned into his chair lazily, not having removed his jacket since entering. “Jongup is one of my friends, I think you might have seen him. He has a pretty defined face.”
A soft hum in understanding left your lips as you pulled your drink to your lips, your thoughts drowned you as you drank the drink your neighbour had so generously offered in silence. Thinking back to the man, you see him leaning forward, elbows on his knees as he observes you. A blush flooded your cheeks. “Sorry, were you saying something?”
“No, I wasn’t.” his voice came out soft. “But something happened tonight, right?”
“I don’t want to talk about it.”
“I can tell, but do feel free to let your thoughts out on someone” he replied. “I’m your neighbour; it’s only right to lookout for my neighbours when I can.”
“Thank you, the same applies to you.” A small curve of your lips had the man revealing pearly whites.
A sudden banging on the wall mad you jump in your seat. The sound came from outside, more specifically form the door to your place. “I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE! DON’T TRY TO HIDE OR I’LL BREAK THE DOOR DOWN” the familiar voice of your former manager came through. Panic began to fill your system and the empty cup fell from your hand.
“Go to the bedroom and lock the door,” the blonde instructed as he stood up. “And don’t come out until I give the all clear.” He turned to the front door without turning back.









 
 

Author's notes

 

Prompt by Asma
I warned her...
Expect chapters

Story Name: Elevator
Author: NanJayKay
Characters: OC, Daehyun
R/S: Single
Notes: I like Twix bars, and comments.

About NanJayKay
Hola! I go by Jay
I'm a writer and reviewer here on AFF who likes to code as well
I am Open to prompts, please check out @ScholarJayKay's profile on Twitter and DM me your prompt ideas, or if you'd lie kto keep it anonymous jsut leave it on my curious cat. Thanks!
I hope you like my work! Feel free to ask anything. I promise I don't bite.