أربعة

ELEVATOR
 
 
 

Scroll Down
• •

 

ELEVATOR

Special Moment with Youngjae    |    Special Moment with Himchan    |    The Adventures of Daehyun's Cheesecake    |    Stuck with Detective Kim    |    Summer in Shed 6    |    CLOSE    |    Change    |    Credit

CHAPTER 4
No a single speck of blood on your hands, and a sign of strain on the breathing bastard’s face a the flames engulf his body. Revenge was numbing. May this night be void form existence the same way that bastard’s ashes will be. The pastors in the country side are pretty nice, a couple of tears and here we are watching him die on this still night.
“Where there’s an end, there’s always a beginning.” Daehyun spoke quietly.
“I agree, but the beginning I want will take some time,” you smiled sadly. Gone was the civil woman who crushed on this man, there’s no way he’d accept her now. Who would employ her? There was bound to be a search on the pair soon.
“And so will mine” He sighed. “But I’m ready when you are”. HE looked at you with a smile as the sun’s light began to flood the sky. Feet guiding you towards his car, you rethought over his words.
“What beginning are you looking for Daehyun?” you asked as he smoothly manouvered over the dusty countryside roads.
“A beginning with you” the lad smiled a lopsided kittenish smile, brown eyes glimmering with sincerity masking embarrassment. A blush flooded your cheeks, gathering courage, you slid your fingers to lace into his hand resting on the gear shift.
“I wouldn’t want a beginning any better.”


FIN/









 
 

Author's notes

 

Prompt by Asma
I warned her...
Expect chapters

Story Name: Elevator
Author: NanJayKay
Characters: OC, Daehyun
R/S: Single
Notes: I like Twix bars, and comments.

About NanJayKay
Hola! I go by Jay
I'm a writer and reviewer here on AFF who likes to code as well
I am Open to prompts, please check out @ScholarJayKay's profile on Twitter and DM me your prompt ideas, or if you'd lie kto keep it anonymous jsut leave it on my curious cat. Thanks!
I hope you like my work! Feel free to ask anything. I promise I don't bite.