ثلاثة

ELEVATOR
 
 
 

Scroll Down
• •

 

ELEVATOR

Special Moment with Youngjae    |    Special Moment with Himchan    |    The Adventures of Daehyun's Cheesecake    |    Stuck with Detective Kim    |    Summer in Shed 6    |    CLOSE    |    Change    |    Credit

CHAPTER 3
Leaning against the locked bedroom door, the pounding stopped for drunken shouts from other neighbours. The man who abused you in ways more than one stood in the hallway of your apartment building claiming he’d find you and kill you when he could. “And YOU!” you winced. “IF I KNEW SHE WAS YOUR I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU WITH HER A LONG TIME AGO”
Daehyun’s muffled voice came through, before the sound of something landing on the ground came through. Glass broke as more voices began filling the air before gunshots sounded in the air. Cold blood ran through as your ears rang from shrilling screams that left the hallway. Soft footsteps sounded from the other side of the door as a gentle call of your name came through. Quickly opening the door to see Daehyun in a state no different but the lad’s eyes were lifeless “You’re safe now.” He breathed. “I know what happened, and it won’t happen again, not on my watch”.
A broken bottle in his grip dripped crimson tears on the floor, you met his gaze. “Why did you kill him?” you breathed
“Who said he’s dead?”
That was all it took for your rage to set into place. “Can I have the honours?”
“Can you live with it?” he looked at your with concern. “The image of life draining away from someone?”
“He drained mine before my own eyes. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.” Nodding to your statement, he held your wrist with the gentlest touch, and pulled you into the hallway. Other neighbours had begun hiding in their houses; no one want to snitch this.
“Ever his anyone with a beer bottle before?”
“I’m more of a needle kind of girl” you replied as you pulled out an acupuncture pin. “Being an acupuncturist has its own benefits.” The sight of the bastard who did this to you crawling away in fear bought a smirk of malice to your face. At your mercy was a bastard and you going to give him none of it.
It was official, you finally broke.









 
 

Author's notes

 

Prompt by Asma
I warned her...
Expect chapters

Story Name: Elevator
Author: NanJayKay
Characters: OC, Daehyun
R/S: Single
Notes: I like Twix bars, and comments.

About NanJayKay
Hola! I go by Jay
I'm a writer and reviewer here on AFF who likes to code as well
I am Open to prompts, please check out @ScholarJayKay's profile on Twitter and DM me your prompt ideas, or if you'd lie kto keep it anonymous jsut leave it on my curious cat. Thanks!
I hope you like my work! Feel free to ask anything. I promise I don't bite.