واحد

ELEVATOR
 
 
 

Scroll Down
• •

 

ELEVATOR

Special Moment with Youngjae    |    Special Moment with Himchan    |    The Adventures of Daehyun's Cheesecake    |    Stuck with Detective Kim    |    Summer in Shed 6    |    CLOSE    |    Change    |    Credit

CHAPTER 1
Pulling the torn fabric of your pathetic work blazer closer to your shivering frame, the uneven tapping of broken heeled shoes to concrete filled the void of the night. May this still night wipe your mind of your misfortunes, may the night's silence last long enough to wipe the worries of paying the bills with no paycheck. Or decency.
The sound of heels change on the tiles of the shady apartment building you called home. The elevator door closing in front of you halts when a hand grips the door. The last person you want to see you in this state peers up, leaning off the elevator door.
Those damned heels, your torn skirt, that disheveled hair on your head, and those ugly puffy eyes from crying. This broken image wasn't what you wanted the man on the elevator to see. The man in a snapback whose quick glance smile on moving day had you smitten day, the guy who'd bought extra milk just to leave a bottle at your door with a note. The decent neighbor who made life in this part of town alittle bearable.
The neighbor you could never talk to, in all his perfection you felt intimidated by sheer perfection. And here you drowned in plain embarrassment.
Any girl in this situation with blue marks on her body, wouldn't want to see her crush. Involuntary tears rolled down your cheek but your mind was too done with the day to figure out why were they there?
A handkerchief pulled up in front of you, taken aback you looked up to meet the neighbors gaze.
That emptiness, that unmistakable void from inside you tessellated in his eyes.
The silence of the elevator disrupted with a bell and you stepped into the hallway.
"Thank you.."
"I'm Daehyun" The man replied. "And don't thank me, we could both use a drink."
"It's fine" you spoke a little too fast. "It's late, you should rest."
"I was talking about a cup of Nesquik" he smiled, oh how it hurt to see that smile with empty eyes. "I insist, Come in."









 
 

Author's notes

 

Prompt by Asma
I warned her...
Expect chapters

Story Name: Elevator
Author: NanJayKay
Characters: OC, Daehyun
R/S: Single
Notes: I like Twix bars, and comments.

About NanJayKay
Hola! I go by Jay
I'm a writer and reviewer here on AFF who likes to code as well
I am Open to prompts, please check out @ScholarJayKay's profile on Twitter and DM me your prompt ideas, or if you'd lie kto keep it anonymous jsut leave it on my curious cat. Thanks!
I hope you like my work! Feel free to ask anything. I promise I don't bite.