VII. Manic Monday

There's a kind of stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
📻VIII. Maniac Monday

"We should consider what Momo said" Nayeon whispered 

They were in math class. Neither of them were a genius at it, but they were taking the class anyway. Sana and Momo were sitting together while Nayeon was sitting next to Jeongyeon. Chaeyoung was not in that classroom, she was two years younger than them, but she was Jeongyeong second best friend.

"Why should we listen to her?" Jeongyeon said while she was taking notes from the board. She was having problems since the prescription of her glasses were not enough.

"She's right, if we wanna have Mina here, we should talk with Jihyo first Nayeon lowered the tone of her voice due to the teacher and looked at tthem. Jihyo is nice and i think she can help us"

"Yeah, but don't you see? First, it was only Chaeyoung, you and I who knew about this. Then it was Sana and all of the sudden, Momo was also there. We don't really need to involve someone else in whatever is happening here" Jeongyeon whispered

 Nayeon glanced at the teacher ensuring herself she was safe. 

"It's not like Momo really knows what's going on and she's too dumb to notice it. And, we don't have to tell Jihyo all the story. We can do it just as Sana told Momo."

Jeongyeon sighed.

 

° ° ° 


"Why didn't she turn off the stereo?" Seungyeon asked. "And why did she eat in a lamp shade?"

When she opened the door she was welcomed by a puzzle out of its place, Another one bites the dust by Queen and a lamp shade (apparently, Mina didn't eat in a bowl)

"And i thought she was the neatiest person i  knew. It's impossible to live with her" seungyeon murmured.

She turned off the stereo and throw the Rubik cube to the bead. She heard a small whine, almost inexistent, so she shuddered it off

When she went out of the room, she closed the door. Mina, who warned on the bed, was visible again, she touched her head with a painful expression. She took the Rubik cube, looked again at it and suddenly she throw it away.

° ° ° ° 

Jeongyeon and Nayeon were waiting for Jihyo outside their classroom. Both of them were looking through the little window at the girl with a ponytail. She was packing her books but some of the others couldn't fit into her backpack, so Nayeon gave a glance to Jeongyeon indicating to help Jihyo. Jeongyeon rolled her eyes but went inside.

She just stood up while the girl with glasses was still packing her pencil case.

Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon giving her a painful look, but Nayeon insisted.

She cleared so Jihyo looked at her.

"Oh! Jeongyeon! I thought you already left with Nayeon" she said smiling.

"hey,Jihyo" Jeongyeon smiled back. "I was about to do that, but we noticed you need some kind of help with your things" she pointedat a couple of books in front of Jihyo. "Wantme to carry then for you?"

Jihyo frown but eventually she erased hatt expression.

 

"Well, yes? But be careful, these ones are really old, if something happens to them, the old lady from the library Will remove my membership" she laughed while carrying her backpack. 

 

Jeongyeon nodded and she took the books. When they went out, Nayeon had already left, so Jeongyeon keeps looking at the sides of the hallway. 

 

"Did someone was waiting for you?" Jihyo asked 

 

The girl looked at her and she smiled shaking her head. 

 

"No actually," she said, "are you going home?" 

 

Jihyo stopped walking and take a glance at the older girl, but tcheckshe checks her watch.

 

"Yeah, I'm going" she shudders it off. "Why?"

 

"Well, I will walk with you" she started to walk and eventually Jihyo followed her. 

 

° ° ° ° 

 

"So for how long have you been living here?" Jeongyeon started the conversation. 

 

"I have been living here for ten years?" Jihyo laughed and Jeongyeon opened her eyes. "Amazing, uh?" 

 

"It's the same time as me! I always thought you arrived here later" Jeongyeon said amazed. 

 

"I literally took the same classes as you did since elementary school" Jihyo started to laugh. "You really don't pay attention to others"

 

"I noticed you in four grade when Nayeon started to cry because there was a girl that look smarter than her in the classroom" both of them started to laugh. "She eventually befriended you" 

 

"She's weird but nice." Jihyo smiled and glanced at Jeongyeon "okay, you can say it now" 

 

Jeongyeon stopped and Jihyo did the same.

 

"Uh?" 

 

"Well, I think you want to ask me to do or about something. You can do it right now" 

 

Jeongyeon looked at Jihyo and she was smiling. 

 

"Come on. I'm not someone you have to be afraid. Seriously, you can ask me without taking me home" 

 

Stupid Nayeon Jeongyeon thought. 

 

She sighed but started to talk. 

 

"There's a gi an l I met a few days ago" Jeongyeon spoke and Jihyo nodded "Uh... I don't really know how to explain it." 

 

"Well, if it is something about love, sorry I can't help you. You can ask Naye.."

 

"It's not about love, it's evening even harder than that actually" Jeongyeon frown and looked at her shoes. "I need you to do something that can be difficult but we a rust you" she assured. 

 

"We?" Jihyo lifts her eyebrows. 

 

"Yeah, Nayeon, Sana and Chaeyoung"  she sighed again "do you want some milkshakes? It's on me" 

 

Jihyo didn't know what's going on, but she nodde°.

 

° °°..

 

"Well, you can tell me now" Jihyo took a sip from her strawberry milkshake. "I mean, we are literally away from everyone"

Jeongyeon asked for the remote table and a girl named Joy gave them the one next to the emergency door. 

"Yeah, I think so" Jeongyeon drank from her blueberry milkshake. "Do you remember the news about the wasteland some days ago" 

Jihyo nodded

"Well, i... I found something from that thing" Jeongyeon started to play with her hands. 

 

"What did you find? Do you need me to tell you what it is?" 

 

"No, I actually know what it is, I just... Look, I found a girl, she said she came from the space and well, she doesn't speak, she does with Sana tho, but not with me. She's living with me and yeah, we are sure she's right" 

 

Jihyo opened her eyes widely. Even bigger than its original size. 

 

", You what," she asked again "YOU WHAT?" 

 

Everyone turned to look at their table, so Jeongyeon gave them an "im sorry" look and went back to Jihyo. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter