III. Break my stride

There's a kind of stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                Break my stride

The air felt so good in her skin. The warm of her room was getting warmer and warmer as she was waking up slowly.

Jeongyeon's room was full of bands posters. On her desk she just had her legos and some cassettes, and of course, she had pinned at the wall the gift Chaeyoung gave her on her last birthday. She draw an amazing comic about Jeongyeon's favorite super hero and she.  

Jeongyeon opened her eyes and 


"I didn’t open the window yesterday" she thought. 


She jump off of her bed as soon as she saw M1 N4 sitting in the desk. Her head was a little tilted and her face was like she was trying to imitate someone. Jeongyeon followed the girl's eyes and she found out that M1 N4 was imitating Chaeyoung, who was sleeping next to her with her messy hair, mouth opened and her head was tilted. 


"Oh God…" Jeongyeon yawned "You scared me.  Did you need something or … ?"


The girl shook her head and pointed at the window.

 
"Oh, you opened for us?" Jeongyeon said rasing her eyebrows. The girl nodded. "Well, thanks."


Jeongyeon took a pillow and throw it at Chaeyoung. 


"Sana… please leave me alone" Chaeyoung said murmuring and rolling herself in her tummy. 


Jeongyeon just shook her head knowing that it was going to be really difficult to wake Chaeyoung up. M1-N4 tried to understand the situation and then she got it.

She has to make Chaeyoung being as yesterday. In other words, make her open her eyes. 

 

The Chaeyoung she was seeing now was lying there, but yesterday she was walking and with her eyes opened? That only means something. She has to lift  Chaeyoung off. 


She lift her hands and she look directly at the small girl. All of the sudden the blanket was flying, then a pillow, and then… Chaeyoung's leg. 


Jeongyeon was just stood up there, with her eyes wide open. What the hell????


"Oh god! Jeongyeon tell her to let me go!" Chaeyoung was levitating and screaming her lungs out. 

"M1! Please put her down!" She started to shake the girl's arm and by that movement, the girl got distracted and Chaeyoung fell on the bed. 


"God, and I thought the worst way to make me wake up was having Sana screaming my name" Chaeyoung said rubbing her head. 


"Why did you do that??" Jeongyeon scold the girl.

 

M1 N4 expression was unreadable. She thought she had helped the tall girl, but it turned into the first time a human got mad at her. She looked back at her feet. 

 

Chaeyoung noticing the girl’s expression after being scolded by Jeongyeon, cleared and looked at her. 

"Well, at least that was fun. Better than I expected my first experience with an alien."  She said wearing her glasses." I actually thought  my brain was gonna be eaten or something but this is waaaay better, uh?" 

Suddenly the bell rang. The two humans panicked and look to each other. Jeongyeon looked through the window and she saw Nayeon, but as soon as she wanted to hide herself from the other girl, Nayeon look up and greet her. 

 

“Come here” Nayeon mouthed 


Jeongyeon give a few steps back and put a finger in her lips, trying to tell the other girls to not make any kind of sound. 


Chaeyoung nodded and put a hand in the other girl's mouth. 


Silently, Jeongyeon went downstairs and opened the door. 


"Hi"  Nayeon said looking at her. 

 

"Hey" Jeongyeon said not even looking at the girl but upstairs. 

 

"Listen, i'm here to apologize for the things I told you yesterday. I know I shouldn’t have gotten mad at you, but I was worried you know? I didn’t want you to get hurt because of me. You really are a stupid. You know Jaebum is not a simply guy you can touch, he has all his team protecting his back and god knows what would he have done to you if I were not there." Nayeon said looking at her blue Nikes. "I really want you to be okay. Sometimes I feel like you are a big star that keeps following me just to be sure i'm okay." Nayeon chuckled. She look up and she noticed Jeongyeon was not looking at her. 


"Are you listening to me?"

 

"Oh, yes! Starship is a good group." Jeongyeon nodded and glances back at the room 

 

"What are you looking at?" Nayeon said taking a peek inside the house. 

 

"Oh! Nothing at all. I’m just hanging out with Chaeyoung."  Jeongyeon smiled. "Anyways, what are you doing here?

"You didn’t listen to me!" Nayeon whined "You know what? I don’t even know why did I come." Nayeon said closing her eyes and frowning, but as soon as she opened her eyes, she saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter