V. Big in Japan

There's a kind of stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Neon on my skin, passing silhouettes Of strange illuminated mannequins [click here to the music] 


“Good morning Jeongyeonie! I came with this nerdy bean. She told me you were here alone and i thought we could spend the day here with you” Sana smiled with her eyes. Her hair was taid in a ponytail which if she had  moved her head, it would look like it was dancing along with her pink ribbon.


So... “HIDE ET” was what Chaeyoung tried to say. 


“Uh… Surprise?” Chaeyoung smiled showing her childish teeth. 


Jeongyeon opened widely her eyes. 


Definitely people need to stop coming to see her. Since when people visited her that often?


“Can we go in?” Sana asked her. “We brought breakfast. I cooked it myself” she winked. 


“More like mom cooked it” Chaeyoung rolled her eyes


“I did helped! I opened that bag, didn't I?" Sana said with her eyes widely open.


“Oh, i was about to take a bath so, maybe you have to wait here” Jeongyeon said closing the door, but Sana insisted. 


“We can just wait in your kitchen. It’s not like i don't enjoy being here” She said. She was not having any bad intention after all. 


“Well… oh…” Jeongyeon stuttered. 


Suddenly they heard something coming from the kitchen. 


Jeongyeon ran and Sana and Chaeyoung followed her. 


In the kitchen’s floow was M1-N4 all soaked in milk. 


“Oh God” Jeongyeon socorred her. “What did it happen to you?” removing the girlsg hair from her eyes .


Chaeyoung went for some napkins, leaving Sana in the kitchen’s door, looking amusedly at the strange girl. 


“I’m Minatozaky Sana!” she offered her hand for a handshake to the girl, but the last looked at Jeongyeon as she were waiting for her permission. 


Jeongyeon slapped herself in her mind, but she nodded and M1-N4 gave her hand while Sana hold it tightly. 


“Well, you should have told us you were here with a girl, Jeongyeonie” Sana crossed her arms. “And i thought you were in love with Jiyeon!” 


“Shhh! Don’t say it out loud!” Jeongyeon put her finger in shushed her. Sana just laughed. "I don't know what you're talking about"


Chaeyoung came back with a towel and she started to dry M1-N4, who was already sticky and pouting. 


“Wait, you also know her?” Sana asked surprised.


“She’s our friend” Chaeyoung shrugged. 


“I can see, but where is she from? Where do you study at? I Do know everyone in our school and i dont remember you at all” Sana looked at the girl. 


M1-N4 didnt answer. 


“Chaeyoung, i have to go for more towels, can you help me?” Jeongyeon asked her. 


“Nah, i will just wait here” Chaeyoung shrugged and fixed her glasses.


“Can you help me??” Jeongyeon said pointing at the other girls with her eyes.

 
“OH! Yes! I would” Chaeyoung gave the towel to M1-N4

° ° ° 

“What are we gonna do?” Jeongyeon whispered. 


“I don’t know. Clearly Sana is easier to tell about it than Nayeon, but you know, she’s kinda part of the popular people. Maybe she will tell everyone, but i can just tell her if she spread the story, i will tell my parents that party ” Chaeyoung shrugged.


“Sure?” Jeongyeon frowned


“Yeah” 


When they came back, Sana was cleaning M1-N4 and the floor was already clean as well.


“Oh, you came back” Sana looked at them smiling. 


“Yes, uh… Sana? Can we talk with you?” Jeongyeon said. 


“Of course you can, but if it is about she’s from the space and she just came of that rock that hit the wasteland, then i surely fall sleep because i already know” Sana said throwing the towel to Chaeyoung,


Both girls were with opened. 


“She just told me about it” Sana lift here eyebrows like giving a ‘are you okay?’ expression to her friend and her sister. 

Sana is officially the weirdest person alive. 


“How did she tell you?” Chaeyoung asked her. 


“Well, she did something with her hands and she knows some words in Japanese. It’s kind of broken, but you can understand” Sana looked at the girl. 


“Did you just talk with her?” Jeongyeon was amazed by Sana's discovery. 


“I don't really think that, she barely knows how to speak, but i think we can just teach her other languages. Maybe she’s just afraid to talk to you” Sana speak again. “You better explain to me whatever is happening now. I mean, i don’t think she lied but please throw a bone here. I dont get it” Sana fix her hair behind her ear. 

 

° °

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter