IV. Our house

There's a kind of stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                           Our house

 

Chaeyoung and Nayeon left Jeongyeon's place after they talked. Chaeyoung almost broke M1-N4’s hand when she told her she can call her whenever she feels like and Jeongyeon just laughed at their friends. Nayeon was still worried about all the situation but she had to smile at the girl when she left.

“I think is two of us again” Jeongyeon said and the girl nodded. “I know is difficult for you to be here, in a different planet and with new people. Maybe you didn’t even know we exist” Jeongyeon laughed. “But I will try to help you so you will not be awkward with other people, get it?” 


M1-N4 nodded. 


“Alright, so knowing we skipped our classes, I will cook breakfast for you “ Jeongyeon said."but first, you will take a bath" 


M1-N4 nodded again. 


° ° ° 


“Here, the water is okay now” Jeongyeon informed the girl. “you need to… uh… take off my jacket” she pointed at the girls cloth and M1-N4 slowly tried to undress herself


“No, no, wait!” Jeongyeon shouted and the girl stopped. “I don’t have to look at you, do that when you are alone and no one is looking at you” she said covering her eyes. The girl nodded and continue taking the clothes off. 


“Alright, so there you will find shampoo and soap.” Jeongyeon informed the girl. “The white bottle is mine, so you can use it” she said still covering her eyes. M1-N4 took the bottle. “Then, open it. Put a little in your hand and then in your hair” the girl followed Jeongyeon's instructions. But as we expected, M1-N4 didn’t know the shampoo will make her have tears going down her face. 


“M1?” Jeongyeon said “Are you crying?” the other girl didn’t say anything and even if she could nod, Jeongyeong could see her. M1-N4 took her hand and place it in her eyes. 


“Oh, god” Jeongyeon laughed “I forgot to tell you” 
The girl not knowing what to do, was still using Jeongyeon's hand to wip her eyes. 


“Listen” Jeongyeon interrupted “Cover your body. I will open my eyes and help you a little, but please cover yourself. Put your hands around your body.” Jeongyeon informed and the girl did what she was told. 


“I will open my eyes, alright?” Jeongyeon asked her and the girl touch her hand in order to let her know she heard. 


Jeongyeon opened her eyes and she couldn’t help but burst out in laugh when she saw her friend. Her hair and her face was totally covered by bubbles. 

“Ok, i'm gonna touch your face” Jeongyeon said. She cleaned her friends face and she found that M1-N4 was there with her closed eyes. It was funny and Jeongyeon laughed again. “You can open your eyes already. I'm going to help you” 


° ° ° 


M1-N4 was in Jeongyeon's room wrapped in a towel. Jeongyeon left her there because she went to her sister’s room in order to find some styled clothing. 


Unfortunately she came back with nothing. 


“I guess you will have to wear some of my clothes “ Jeongyeon told her. 


She gave her a striped shirt,  jeans and a pair of black vans. 


“I'm gonna leave you here and you will wear these. I'm gonna take a bath too, ok?” Jeongyeon told her and the girl nodded. 


 
° ° ° 


“I forgot to prepare breakfast” Jeongyeon said. She was about to when she had to help her friend. “I have to say i'm not a good chef, but i'm not that stupid” she told M1-N4. “Maybe we can prepare some pancakes, those are actually easier  than anything” Jeongyeon smiled. 

She found all the ingredients in her kitchen. But something was missing. 

The butter. 

“Oh, damn!” jeongyeon said and M1-N4 looked at her “we don’t have any butter” jeongyeon frowned.

“maybe we can try oil?” she laughed and M1-N4 shook her head. “What am I gonna do then?” Jeongyeon asked to herself. 


Suddenly the time froze. Nothing was moving of its place. Anyone but M1-N4.  She disappeared and she found herself in the house in front of Jeongyeon’s. And elder woman was there with her cat but same as Jeongyeon, she was immobile. 
M1-N4 opened the fridge and she found something yellow, nearly white, right in front of her.  She took it and once again, she ran to Jeongyeon's house. 
She put the buttermilk in the fridge and the time was running again. 


She tap  Jeongyeon's back and the girl looked at her. 


“What is it?” she asked her and M1 pointed at the fridge. Jeongyeon stood up and open it. “Uh? But I checked, didn’t I?” Jeongyeon scratched her neck and took the buttermilk. 

In some part of the hometown, an old lady found her door widely opened.

° ° ° <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter