I. Heaven is a place on Earth

There's a kind of stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every chapter will be named after a song, so please listen to it while reading. Click here to go to the playlist that I will update according to the chapter.

 

"That's not possible, Yoo Jeongyeon!"  the small girl with big specs and mushroom hair yelled. 

"In which way it is impossible?" a brown haired girl started to laugh as she was building her Lego Service Station sitting on the floor. 

"Ok, listen. I don't think you can drink a liter of coffee and eat two pieces of chocolate at the same time and don't get sick or die."  Chaeyoung put her Spiderman comic down and roll on her belly. 

"Chae is right. That's so much sugar for your body, Yoo Jeongyeon."  a long-haired girl said as she was painting her nails  "and why would you drink that thing anyway?"

"Well, it really sounds crazy if you say it out loud, but hey, there is chocolate ice cream and ice cream that tastes like coffee, right? Then what happens when you eat both at the same time?" Jeongyeon turns to look at Chaeyoung and Nayeon. 

"But that's different. You are only eating a small quantity of both things." Chaeyoung said as she was starting to read her comic again.

"I will try sometime." Jeongyeon looked down. 

"Then you will die," Nayeon said. 

                                       ° ° ° 

"You sure you don't want to stay for dinner?" Jeongyeon said watching how Chaeyoung was taking her bike. 

"No, thanks. I promised Sana I'd buy milk and other stuff for her face. You know, she read some stuff in her stupid magazines. She said she wants to be like Madonna, but between us, I bet it's more like she likes Madonna"  Chaeyoung said as she adjusted her glasses upon her nose. 

"Oh, I like too!"  Nayeon said out loud. 

Both girls looked at her confused. 

"I mean, washing my face with those things," Nayeon said red-faced. 

"Well, see you then" Jeongyeon give a hi five- their special salute- to Chaeyoung. 

"You both are embarrassing me" Nayeon said rolling her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter