six

Coach Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi

At this point, we were basically talking about our high school relationships and spilling out all the details.

I told her about my one-sided love with a girl back in 10th grade named Krystal for 2 years. God, she was beautiful now that I look back. But my couldn’t even greet her in the hallways and I definitely regret it.

“Okay, now that I told you my high school love story, let’s hear yours,” I say still embarrassed she had to hear all of this. I look up and saw her stiffen up.

She clears “Well-” then stops and is probably thinking whether she can trust me with her love life or not.

Letting out a sigh “I’ve never dated before”

I just happen to take be taking a sip of my water waiting for her to answer a simple question. And the outcome?

Not good.

I spit all over her and burst out laughing. Oh, my God, I couldn’t even contain myself at this point. Damn this girl is funny.

“Stop it,” I say trying to catch my breath “You’re too funny”

“I know, shocker right?” she says chuckling then looks up at me, “It’s not like I have anything against dating, but the outcome of every relationship speaks for itself.”

I looked right back at her trying my best not to look too judgemental but more confused on why she chose such a profession.

“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter