three

Coach Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi

I stood up and looked at her “I was about to leave anyways. You were no help to me at all. I don’t even know why I came when I could have been doing things much better than this right now like watching ”

Irene simply replies “Okay that’s nice. You know where the door is.. leave”

I’ve never been this pissed off before. If it weren’t for her good looks I would have fought her on the spot and beat her up. I left the house in frustration. The moment I reached to my car I realized I was a bit too mean to her. I’m not that type of person. A part of me wanted to run back and apologize but I couldn’t because my dignity was destroyed the second I stepped into her house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not watch . I just found it too uncomfortable watching rather than being . I sat on my bed with a pencil and a sketchbook drawing drawing random things. There was no need to trust some random “ coach” you just met guide you through the ways in life. I just needed a partner in crime that would lead the way for me. Someone to be my Joy to my Yeri. It’s too bad that my own two best friends couldn’t do much to help me. Useless.

Joy

All she did was sit there all day with her phone in her hand texting her “boyfriend” Sungjae. IF she was not texting him, you could tell she was taking selfies. Hundreds and thousands of them. How does her phone still have storage.

Yeri

She is usually never home during the day. Always going out with her friends and partying and both Joy and me are dragged along to bring her home. She does set me up with a lot of people but I haven’t been so aroused by any so far.

“Is she dead?” Joy said quietly to Yeri.

“I’m not so sure, let's dunk water on her on her to make sure she isn’t” Yeri cackles with her evil laugh.

“I swear if you do that both of you are dead” I jokingly threatened them.

“I’m so bored let's go out!!” shouted Joy.

“Yeah, I heard your friend Moon-byul hookups for VIP tickets to a new club Seulgi, CALL HER” Yeri begs.

I was so dead. I did not want to go anywhere but stay home and sleep. Of course the phone starts ringing and I try to find it under my pillow. To my surprise, it’s Moon-byul, I couldn’t just decline it since Joy and Yeri both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter