four

Coach Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi

“Are you sure you won’t be backing out?” Irene asks to confirm I won’t chicken out.

“Yes, I mean I’m here right?”

“ I’m just trying to get you to loosen up since we’re going to talk about things that are a bit sensual. Just think of me as one of your best friend. I’m sure you talk to them about your life too right?”

I never in my life thought about talking to them about my problems. I’ve never told my own best friends about my horrible life. It’s just crossing the line of this friendship and way to awkward. Well, not awkward but they would bring it up every time and tease me when I actually meet another girl.

“I mean I guess I can try to…”forcing the words out of my mouth.

“Even though I would like to make you as comfortable and open there will be limits to keep this professional. You can trust me with any of your problems and it will only stay between us and no one else.” trying to assure me.

“So, are you going to help me get when I’m with girls” I say feeling uneasy about the thought of her helping me.

“Well, not exactly that isn’t the right word in this situation. I think anyone can feel themselves with their own way. As your coach I’m going to help you get a better knowledge and go deeper with the subject.”

I gulped, “D-deeper?”

“Very” she smiles as if she didn't say anything wrong.

“O-oh, so when does this whole thing start… now?” I wasn’t starting to feel that great after she said that.

“Seems like you’re very eager to start now” she teases.

“I mean we can. It’s up to you though, coach.” I leaned back on the couch trying to ease up. “But we don’t have to. Next week, actually next month! I don’t care a-anything works. I’m not that busy” faintly laughing.

“You’re so awkward and quiet now. What happened to the Seulgi yesterday with the big ego huh?” she giggles.

“That Seulgi.. I’m usually not that type of person. I was just so desperate and confused… But yeah I am a pretty awkward and boring person” I said while scratching my neck.

“So like a no-jam person?... sorry that came out kinda harsh”

I cut her off “NO, no that very true. I’m like this with my friends too.”

“Can you wait a moment” she gets off the couch and runs off somewhere.

Hey, what if she comes back wearing a lin- NO Seulgi stop yourself. This is wrong. BUT SHE IS SO HOT HOW AM I STILL ALIVE and BREATHING.

“Okay I’m back” I look up and she thank the Lord she was not wearing it. She came back holding a box with many tissue papers in it.

“Here you go.” she grins handing it over to me.

“What’s this?” as I open the box she replies “I thought maybe giving you a give would help us get closer and break this boundary since we didn’t necessarily have a good introduction…”

I reached in and grabbed the first things in there. Please be Pringles. I swear if it’s Pringles I am going to ing marry this girl on the spot. PRINGLES,PRINGLES, PRI-

 

 

 

Bruh

It's like I've commited a huge sin and that Jesus is here biting me back in the for doing so. This bi- okay that’s a bit too mean. Irene. I don’t know how but it’s like she knew. She probably asked Yeri since they see each other often what I hated the most.

“Ah, fabric softener?” I calmly say trying to maintain myself.

“NOT JUST ANY FABRIC SOFTENER! IT’S MY FAVORITE SCENT, LAVENDER! Also some other things I put in there that can be useful for you when you’re stressed” Irene excitingly says.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter