five

Coach Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi

Irene was staring at me like I was a crazy person. As if she was trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me for wearing a big coat and a beanie in the middle of a hot summer day. Wouldn’t blame here either but I realized that if I did not want anyone to recognize me coming to her place, I had to do it. There was no way I was going to risk my reputation.

 

“What the hell are you wearing,” she asks.

“I might have people following me, they’re crazy people out there you know? Especially at my dance studio.”

She then points out “What about the other two times you came? There wasn’t anyone…”

“That’s because I’m great at sneaking past people,” I said proudly.

“You can say you’re doing good so far since no strangers came knocking on my door in the middle of the night right?”

I decided to just cut to the chase. “What a gift you gave me on just our second meet” chuckling and continuing, “Really though, who gives fabric softener, a , and a ? I mean I knew about the softener but the other two? My friends were teasing me about it all night yesterday.”

 

I was waiting for her to apologize or say she misplaced it but it was just an awkward silence instead.

 

She was trying to hold her laugh that was ready to burst out. “It’s not really my fault that you didn’t open everything when you were at my house. Besides, you should be thanking me because those things will help you with your depressing life. Am I right?” she teases.

 

“BUT YERI AND JOY out of all the people. THEY HAD TO BE THE ONE” I exclaimed, “They think I’m stressed out now and are willing to buy more toys and find girls for me.” huffing hardly after.

 

I look up seeing Irene’s check all red after laughing earlier. “Oh, they live with you too? I didn’t know that… You’re such an innocent little bear”

 

“I am not innocent, WHAT?” trying to deny the truth. “You know what let's just start this already” walking past her and headed straight the living room.

 

She goes to the kitchen and gets some snacks, throws it on the table, turns on some random k-drama and sits down. She looks up at me again with her innocent eyes and says,

“Lets Netflix and chill”

 

That’s still a thing? God, she is such a grandma with her old phrases and iron.

 

“I think you mean “k-dram

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter