two

Coach Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi

“It’s Eun-ae”

“Eun-ae” I corrected quickly. “I don’t see you as an object. No, not at all. You’re clearly taking it the wrong way. In fact, I have never done that to anyone and definitely not to you as well. I’m just not right now. I don’t even like or want to have with you. You’re just one of those girls that I and that’s the end of it. I didn’t feel anything. There was no spark -”

Eun-ae’s mouth was opened in shock. “WHAT?”

Oh crap, I did not want to say that out loud.

“No! You don’t understand, I didn’t mean to say that” trying to come up with an excuse.

“I think it’s clear that both of us know what you mean. Just because I’m sleeping with you doesn’t mean I’ve never been educated.” Eun-ae rolls her eyes and stands up to get her clothes and wears it in a hurriedly manner. “ You just think you’re the because you’re a dancer from SMENT and have everyone throwing themselves at you. But it’s pretty sad to know that you can’t even get a random girl to reach their first . If only people knew.”

Ouch, that hurt.

“That’s all wrong.” I groaned, not sure where to start explaining.

“I knew it” she gasps, “You’re straight, it’s obvious”

“OH HELL NO, I AM 1000% sure I’m gay and I have been since birth boo. I like girls, but you’re just..”

“YOU JUST DON’T THINK I’m pretty enough, you don’t like me at all.” she shouts back walking towards the door wearing her shoes. “Bye Seulgi, good luck finding someone better than me.”

I didn’t even get to open my mouth and she was out the door stomping angrily not making it anymore obvious that she is mad.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I would have never thought I would have ended up standing for 15 minutes in front of the therapist's house contemplating whether I should go in or not. The entire 15 minutes, I was trying to not relive the moments with that Eun-ae girl. Am I really that bad at , to the point where I’m seeking for professional help?

Oh what the hell. I pressed on the doorbell hoping that this girl Irene wasn’t home so I could have just blasted knowing I did give it a try.

Things just never go well for me, because the door opens up a few seconds later revealing a goddess, I mean girl a bit shorter than me. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt that was long enough to cover her shorts. Hair in a messy bun and spectacles that covered almost her entire face. This is not seem like a person that would profess in this job, this is probably her job aside from being a model. I actually might not regret coming here after all.

“Uh.. H-hi are you Irene?” I hesitantly ask STUTTERING. Why am I even scared right now, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter