Your Everything

Sweet Nothings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“God, I ing hate that aegyo bull.” Yoongi spat, as he narrowed his eyes at the couple in front of him. The girl was squealing like a dying penguin, but her boyfriend was smiling from ear to ear and Yoongi couldn’t understand what made the guy so happy. “Cute acts and stuff like that totally creep me out.” He added, making an almost disgusted face, finally averting his eyes from the nasty couple.

“B-but you really like Kumamon.” Jimin voiced out, as he also eyed the couple, but he found their interaction quite adorable.

“Huh? Well yeah, I do. But Kumamon is Kumamon, it’s different.”

Jimin sighed, suddenly feeling down because of the reply.

Yeah and I’m just Park Jimin….

… who has secretly been in love with you ever since I met you.



It has been almost a month since Jimin and Yoongi met. It was currently the last week of April and they were sitting on a bench, outside of Yoongi’s hospital. Jimin had once again come to visit the older during his lunch break like he did in the past two weeks and even though he was beyond happy just like any other day when he was with Yoongi and the older was enjoying the food, which Jimin had prepared for him (Actually, Yoongi never knew it was Jimin who cooked for him. He thought that the boy’s mother had made extra food and he was lucky enough to eat some of Mrs. Park’s home-made meals, but in fact Jimin was the one who spent hours and hours, choosing recipes and then trying his best to follow the instructions), Jimin’s heart always dropped a little when he heard such words from the older and his point was once again proven – that Yoongi would never look at him in that way and Jimin always felt bad whenever he had the sudden urge to kiss Yoongi and of course, he couldn’t do it, because they were friends… just friends.



Jimin fell in love with Yoongi for the first time when he accidently spilled coffee on the older. The cold gaze he had received would probably make anyone turn their head away, but Jimin was stuck, he could only stare back, heart thumping wildly in his chest. And he did something, he had never done in his life before – he lied, saying that he had no money with him when he actually had enough to pay for the cleaning of the jacket and he asked for Yoongi’s address, saying that he would bring back the stained jacket later. Could that be counted as a lame attempt in flirting? Jimin didn’t know… he had never flirted with anyone before.


Jimin fell in love with Yoongi for the second time when the older lent him a few volumes of his One Piece collection and Jimin had never been happier in his life. He tried his best to read the volumes as slowly as possible, but it took him only a week and yet, Yoongi still let him in his apartment and lent him volumes of other mangas. The older started spending more time with him and Jimin loved that time of the day the most – when he could simply talk with Yoongi for god knows how long, without thinking about anything else, because when he was with the older… nothing else really mattered.


Jimin fell in love with Yoongi for the third time when he brought back a few D.Gray Man volumes along with some home-cooked food, which he had prepared and he could only stare in amazement, as he older gulped down everything within minutes. Yoongi looked like a picky eater, but that was just another deceiving thing about the older’s appearance, you could serve him the most tasteless or the most salty meal on Earth and he was still going to eat it, simply because food was not supposed to be thrown away and if it wasn’t something that could kill him… then it could only make him stronger, right?


Jimin fell in love with Yoongi for the fourth time when the Kumamon lover lent him his jacket one night, while they were on a walk in the park next to Yoongi’s apartment. Jimin was dumb enough to go out with just a t-shirt on, because it was already April but it had gotten quite windy and cold that night, so he was glad that it was dark outside and Yoongi couldn’t see his madly blushing face, when he the warmth of the jacket on his shoulders and besides… the older’s cologne was a strong one and Jimin felt like he was breathing in Yoongi’s scent every time he took a breath, because the jacket was bathed in Yoongi’s fragrance and maybe Jimin liked that a bit too much.


Jimin fell in love with Yoongi for the fifth time when he visited the hospital, where Yoongi was having his internship at. The thick-rimmed glasses (Jimin later found out that Yoongi wore glasses only when he needed to read something), the slightly styled hair, the tie and dear god… that white coat, Jimin was glad that he didn’t start drooling on the spot. He knew that Yoongi was a medical student, but knowing something and seeing it in front of your eyes were two different things and since that day on, Jimin tried his best to visit the older during his lunch break… every single day.


Jimin fell in love with Yoongi for the sixth time when the older brought him a strawberry lollipop. It was a rather dumb reason, Jimin knows that, but he couldn’t help it, because his heart beat faster every time Yoongi did something for him and his heart almost stopped when Yoongi took the lollipop out of his mouth and shoved it in his own as a joke. Sadly, this happened during the day and Jimin couldn’t hide his blushing face this time, because hey… that was an indirect kiss!

However, Yoongi just asked him if he had a fever and Jimin seriously wanted to smack him for that.


Basically, Jimin fell in love with Yoongi over and over… on a daily basis. It was definitely not a healthy obsession, but it made Jimin extremely happy.

Each action, each word, Jimin paid attention to it all. It always took Yoongi a long time to reply to his texts or return his calls, but Jimin understood – Yoongi was busy and that fact that the older actually took the time to have a proper conversation with him or even invite him over,  filled Jimin’s stomach with butterflies.

Jimin lived for Yoongi’s gummy smile, it was the most beautiful thing on Earth and he tried his best to see even a tiny bit of that bright face every day. Yoongi sometimes looked scary or angry just by having his normal expression on, someone who didn’t know him could totally get the wrong idea, but when Yoongi smiled it was as if time had stopped and Jimin could only stare, loving every second when a smile was gracing the older’s features.

Yoongi’s short laughs, his charming eyes, his beautiful and slender fingers, his pink lips and the sometimes crude words that made their way out of his mouth, the fact that he always looked sleepy and so, so huggable (was that even a real word?), Jimin simply loved Yoongi’s… everything.

And he was falling deeper and deeper with each passing day. Just when he thought that he can’t possibly find another reason to fall in love with Yoongi, the older managed to surprise him and shot new arrows, which were aimed right at his heart.

Yoongi was probably unaware of the effect he had on Jimin though, the boy believed so or maybe he hoped, because he didn’t want to ruin their friendship, even though Jimin craved for much more than that… he preferred staying by Yoongi’s side just as a friend rather than confessing and being rejected. Believe him, he knew he had no chance.

Because during the first week Jimin realized something – even though it was evident that Yoongi really loved Kumamon, he despised everything and anything that could be labeled as ‘cute’ – from a scene in a manga or movie to actions by people, such as aegyo or just something cutesy in general.

Jimin first noticed this when Yoongi visited the café once again, 4 days after the accident with his jacket. Jimin was really happy to see the older there, but he noticed how Yoongi was eyeing a girl, which was talking on the phone – she was speaking in a high-pitched voice, making cute faces, while playing with her hair and in Jimin’s eyes, it honestly looked like Yoongi could puke right on the spot, he had a frown on his face (bigger than usual) and it looked like he really wanted to leave or at least it somewhere else, but there were no other available tables, so he was stuck there.

The second time was when they were watching a movie at Yoongi’s apartment. Jimin was utterly surprised when he got invited to stay over, but Yoongi told him that he just had some leftover Chinese from the day before, which he couldn’t eat alone and he didn’t want the food to be wasted. (Or maybe Yoongi actually enjoyed Jimin’s company a lot and didn’t feel like eating alone, maybe.) Jimin honestly didn’t care, he could eat anything which was offered to him, as long as he could spend some more time with the older and honestly, the Chinese wasn’t even that bad, once it was heated up properly. 

So while they were watching the movie, there was this scene where a guy had to act cute and Yoongi grunted, that gained Jimin’s attention, so he asked what caused the reaction and the other’s reply changed things a lot – ‘You see that? How that guy is acting like an idiot? God, I hate such stuff. It’s annoying even when girls do it, they are always overreacting and it honestly makes me gag sometimes. It just gives me chills when people act all cute and .’

And there was nothing wrong with that. Everybody had something they disliked, a behavior they were not comfortable with and avoided, however Yoongi’s words made Jimin change the way he acted around the older. 

The thing is… Jimin is naturally a cute-born person. Maybe it was his face or his height or his slightly short fingers, his plump lips or big, round eyes. Everything about him screamed adorable. His friends and family basically cooed at everything he did, but it was his charm, he was used to it. However, he was quite fond of Yoongi from the start and he was scared that if he behaved as he normally did and showed his true colors on a daily basis, Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter