Daddy: Daughter's Smile

[DADDY] - Park Jimin (FANFICTION) written by caswriting

"Jagi.. help her please" I pray for my daughter.

It's been a 4 weeks since we left the Hospital and she got injured, I was very thankful that she's not get into comatoes. Her left arm got injured so we need to take care of her. She stopped attending school for the mean time, but every day. I'm going to her school and getting her new lessons from her Teacher so she could catch up even she's at home. She want me to do it.

"Appa?" she call me and I gently smile.

"Ne?"

"I don't know how to do this?"

"let me see" I handed her notebook, "oh basic math.." I chuckle and rubbing my forehead.

"Appa is having a hard time" she laugh. It was her first time to laugh again, I can't help but to teared up seeing hef cheekly smile again.

"Appa? why are you crying?"

"Appa just..." she wiped my tears away, using her tiny right thumb, "Appa just miss your smile"

"Appa" she smile widely into the front of me, "like this?"

"Neara.. saranghae"

"saranghae Appa" as she hugged me.

"Okay, let's do this"

"Appa!"

"Ne?"

"don't cry again... Omma will not going to be happy when she sees us crying and sad. Appa, always remember that no matter what happened to me? I will be strong because I know you're waiting for me. Appa, you need to be strong for me, arasso?"

"Ne.." as I pinched her tiny nose.

"APPAAA!!" she laughed.

"Okay.. so it saids here that it is addition, right?"

"Ne.."

"so what are you going to do in addition?"

"feed it"

"Yah!" I chuckle, is it a joke?

"Add.." she smile.

"so.. 3 + 6 = ?"

"36"

"A-Aniooo" I laugh.

"It's 9.. look at my fingers"

"it's tiny"

"Yah! Who told you to diss me like this?" I laugh again, I miss this girl so much, "okay.. so... I have 3 here.. and another 3.. how many is this?"

"six!"

"and add three.. how many?"

"six... seven... eight... Nine! Nine! Nine"

"good.. now write 9 here..."

"okay..." as she wrote nine.

****

[ morning - after 3 weeks and 2 days ]

I was glad that she can have a fast recovery after all. I walked towards her and she's still sleeping. It was a relief to me that it's finally her Christmas Vacation and I can take car of her.

"Appa?" I looked at her.

"Ne?"

"I dream about Omma.." I sat beside her.

"what did she say?"

"Jiminie Pabo" she laugh.

"Yah! It's that true?"

"Ne.."

"you're making fun of me! Huh?" I tickle her. Her arms are alright now, she just need to be careful sometimes.

"Aniooo!! Appaaaa!! Hajiimmaa!!!!" I kept tickling her.

"Jimin?" someone call me from the living room.

"Neara, ireona. Your favorite uncles is here.."

"Ne, Appa"

--

"Hyungs! V! Jungkook"

"Maaaannnnn..." it is JHope Hyung, trying to be cool with his english, "you are so handsome today" we laughed to him, since he's trying his best to be fluent.

"Yah! Hajima" Namjoon Hyung said, "would you please stop or else I'll gonna break the out of you, Hyung!" they all just stared at him., as well as me.

"he said that you need to stop or else he'll break the out of you" Neara said in korean.

"you can understand him?" Jungkook asked.

"Ne.."

"how?" Suga Hyung said.

"I'm studying English when I had free time. I need too" she said while laughing.

"my favorite little girl is laughing" Jin Hyung said and carried her.

"I don't know that she can speak english very well?" I said.

"Appa. I can't speak english, but I can't underastand English" she explained.

"Daebak!" V said, "my english.. broken.. yeah..." V try to speak in English.

"i'm done" Jungkook added in English.

"Swag" Suga Hyung said.

"yeah! I'm Jin" Jin Hyung said confidently.

"I'm your hope, I'm your angel, I'm J-Hope" he said and all what we do is to laugh.

"that's a good one" Neara said to Hyung.

"Kamsahamnida" Hyung said.

"we are here to throw a party for Neara.." V cheered.

"ah-jinjja?" I asked.

"Ne.." they said.

I miss them. I'm very thankful that she's finally back, her smile, giggles and laugh. I love her. Every guy can feel this, even he's a father or not. It is one of the hardest thing that you can feel in life. When your love ones is suffering and you can't do anything.