Daddy: Father's Prayer

[DADDY] - Park Jimin (FANFICTION) written by caswriting

I'm now awake and having a hot bath. I took the soap and rushly run all over my body, followed by the shampoo and warm water. My favorite song played - Taeyang's songs makes me calm and relaxed.

" I think... I'm done " I tell to myself.

I take the towel and cover my lower body. I picked up my shirt and pants then wear it. Today is another day for me, I don't feel so good since I'm sick and I'm not good enough.

It was her picture, I hold it " Jagi, please guide me right now.. it is my second day on my job. I was quite nervous since I don't feel so good.. Jagi, you know that... I'm doing this for you? right? for you, for our daughter and for Neara and I.... please guide me my love, I miss you around and I love you " as I kissed her picture; as I leave.

Walking at the street with my bag and plugged my earphones on. Tapping the ground by my feet since I'm jamming with the 'Big Bang's Bang Bang Bang'.

I got interupted by the phone call.

📞 HYUUNNGGG!!!

:; what?

📞 NEARA IS MISSING!!! WE CAN'T FIND HER!!!!

:; what the hell?!

📞 Jimin, this is Jin...

:; Hyung!!!! Where's my daughter?

📞 she leave a note saying that she's going to find you, but we don't have any idea if where did she go?

:; OH GOD PLEASE!!!!!

📞 I don't... (Namjoon: Jin Hyung!!! here's another note) WHERE?! -- I'm going to find Appa..

:; WHERE WE CAN FIND HER???

📞 I'm pretty sure she's-

**

" Appa!? " I heard someone.

I looked to my left and right.

📞 Jimin? are you still there?!

" Appa!!! " that voice? it was very familiar, " APPAAAA!!!! OVER HERE!!! "

am I dreaming or it was true that she's here?

She run towards me, a horns of truck just popped to my left side.

" NEARA!!!!!! HAJIMAAAAA!!!! "

" APPAAA!!! " she run towards me, happily.

" NEEAARRAAA!!! "

. . . . . . . . .

she got hitted by the truck, this is not good - I quickly run towards her and carried her to my arms.

" NEARA!!!! WAKE UPPP!!! WAKE UPPP! " I screamed.

full of blood...

full of bloo...

full of...

" LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MY DAUGHTER!!! " I screamed under the top of my lungs.

I quickly get the taxi, as the people helped me to call for Police and blocked the truck driver.

" NEARRAAA!!! Appa is here.. come on baby ... wake up for Appa "

Jagiya, help me..

Help our daughter ..

I forgot my phone was still with me.

📞 Calling... Jin Hyung

" neara?! "

:; Jin Hyung!?

📞 what happe-

:; WE'RE GOING TO HOSPITAL! I NEED YOUR HELP HYUNG! I NEED YOU HERE...

📞 which hospital?

:; I'll send you..

📞 okay... boys we need to go (jk: why hyung?) (V: what is happening?)

**

" neara ... " she gently open her eyes.

" a-appa? "

" nearaaaa?! " I hugged her so tight, closer to me, " appa is here.. okay? " she smile at me.

**

" please! emergencyyyy!! " they quickly rushed after seeing my daughter, no question to popped out.

they run straight to the ICU

" tell me... this is not happening again " i tell to myself, " not this time "

it is very similar...

to Soo from Neara - no way

I kneel down into the front of the door and praying silently.

" please God, oh dear God... not this time.. not again, tell me it wasn't happening .. God, please help my daughter, she's very young to deserve this... she's my everything, after her Mother died.. I feel so incomplete, but when she comes to my life, I feel so complete and she full filled my whole life. God and Jagiya, don't take her away from me.. you know how much I love her and she's very important to me. Jagiya, you're not going to be selfish right? you're not going to take her away from me. You know that I love her so much and you're the one who tell me that I need to love her and take a good care of her, right? I'm doing these things not because I want to earn money, it's because I have someone in my life that needs me and deserve a comfortable life. God, I know that you have some reasons if why you are doing this to me? but please.. tell me that your reasons are all positive. I know that she's a gift from you. Daily I need your strenght and wisdom to train her the way she should go. I want to say sorry for leaving her, for not giving her the best love that she need to have. She deserve a father.. a Father who's always there for her, a father that can do everything for her and a Father that will love her no matter what she is. Lord, give me more strenght to be fine and strong for her, she need me and I need her. Let me be the example of your kidness and love. Please Lord ", as I sobbed.

" Jimin? "

" O-Omma? A-Appa? " I quickly run towards them and hugged them.

" Son.. be strong! She will be fine " Appa said.

" this is my fault, I was the one who to blame.. if I did not leave her, maybe she's not going to find me and feel abandoned for not having a father beside her "

" no one wish this to happened, so do not blame yourself, Jimin " it was Namjoon Hyung.

" let's pray for her " Suga Hyung said.

" thank you Omma, Appa, Dongsaeng, Hyungs and Jungkook for being here with me in the times that I need someone "

" come here " Jin Hyung said as we did a group hug.

I don't know what to do right now.

I need her.

She's my life.

Please God.

Help me.

She's my everything.

I close my eyes and pray.

Someone walked towards us, it was the Doctor.

" Doctor, how's my daughter? " she weakly smile.

" She's ... "

is this happening again?

these words? I don't like it.