Daddy: Bye Jimin?

[DADDY] - Park Jimin (FANFICTION) written by caswriting
YOUTUBE TRAILER:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZRTdJa4ce0
 
[ DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!!]
 
 

"you will be alright here?" as I asked her.

"Yes Appa!" she said and smile.

I left her to my parents house. Eomma will take care of her for 1 week and 2 days since I need to leave for goods. I'm going to look for a better job with a proper salary for the both of us. She's growing up and our needs are getting more expensive.

"be a good girl, okay?" she nod and smile, "give me a hug and kisses" as she did.

"I love you Appa. Take care of yourself while I'm not around, okay? always eat your foods and don't skip"

"Yes Ma'am.." I chuckle, "and I love you too"

She knew that I'm going to have my company meeting - out of town. But, ofcourse that's a lie.

I walked away and she waved to me. I don't want to see her likes this, I'm going to miss her so much.

***

"are you ready?" Jin Hyung asked me as we both get into his car, "I told you to tell her everything before you leave. She's a smart kid, I bet she can understand it"

"and she will hate me"

"Why you always saying and thinking that she's going to hate you? you are her father and she love you a lot"

"that's it, Hyung... she loves me.. and when I hurt her emotionaly!?... she will hate me" as I looked down and he just focused to the road.

"I'm looking forward to leave Korea next month" I looked at him.

"for what, Hyung?"

"like you... I need to find a proper job. If you want to be here in Korea and find some proper job? well... I'm not. I want to go in America for good"

"do you really need to do that?"

"Jimin, no one was supporting you towards your child. I know that your family was always there for the both of you, but they need their money too? for their needs in every day life. I decide to go in America to support you and Near, she's like a daughter for me... Bangtan's daughter.."

"what do you mean, Hyung?"

"everytime that I will have my salary, you can have the half of it.. for you and Neara"

"you don't need to do this, Hyung"

"It's my job! You're such a great father of that lovely girl and you deserved this situation and help from us"

"us?"

"yes... behind your back... we are working for you and Neara, those money that we'll get was for you"

"Jeongmal?"

"Yes Jimin"

"but Hyung..."

"I told you, right? you deserve this. Besides, it is nothing for us"

"this is too much, Hyung"

"I know... but we love you!"

He stopped the car, meaning that we already reached the bus stop. I get off the car and get my bags.

"Goodluck, Jimin" he said and smile as he tapped my shoulders, "I hope that you will find a proper job"

"kamsahamnida ..." I smile.

"I'm going to leave, okay? Before I went home I'm going to give Neara some foods for her to eat and for your Family. No need to worry abouy her? okay? I promised to take care of her while you're not around. We are always going to visit her to your Parent's house, so that... it wouldn't be that hard for them. Since, your brother wasn't there.. and he's busy with his job. We can help your parents"

"very really thankful that I have you guys"

"we are thankful to have you too, Jimin. Good luck, okay? Fighting! Call me when you are there"

I nod and he leave. I sat at the bench and waiting for the bus with these couple of people. I took my wallet and look at Neara and I's picture together on our balcony. She is the most lovely girl. I love her.

The bus horn and now I stood up to get in. I'm going to Incheon Korea right now, I want to look for a good job. I sat to the second to the last seat. I'm alone at the back, since I want too.

"park jimin... you can do this" I smile while looking outside by the window.

My phone buzzed snd I picked it up.

[ from: Taehyung ]

"Hey Appa! this is Neara :) . How are you? I hope you're doing good. Did you already leave the bus station? Please take care of yourself, Appa. I love you so much"
 

I want to cry.

There it is.

I cry.

I click the "reply" button.
 

[ to: Taehyung ]
"Hey neara! I love you too and Appa miss you so much haha x :) I'm going to take care of myself, you too. And yes, Appa already leave bus station hahaha eat well Neara... I love you so much baby"

[ from : Taehyung ]

"okay :) i love you more, Appa"

[ from: Taehyung ]

"you daughter miss you a lot..."

[to: Taehyung]
"please take a good care of her and my parents, okay? I trusted you guys"

[ from: Taehyung ]
"okay Hyung! okay Hyung!"
 

I just smile to his last reply. I looked at the view outside. I want to sleep - but I can't. I hope this would be my lucky month and year. I hope there's a miracle on it.