Daddy: A Poem

[DADDY] - Park Jimin (FANFICTION) written by caswriting

[Jimin's POV]

Neara is very busy with her homework. I'm cooking her favorite foods, since she did a great job today. She said to me that she passed the first quiz that they have today, which is the ABC and you need to put something in each letter.

She put Jimin in letter J, and Soo-Hyu in letter S, it was her Mom.

***

[Neara's POV]

I did some poem. I finally know what to write! 

--
*first stanza*

He and She are meant to be,
I'm talking about my Mommy and Daddy.
I draw a boy and girl under the tree,

and together? they are very happy.

--

"Neara, let's eat!" my Daddy said.

"Ne!"

He walked towards me and I quickly fix everything and hide my paper where I'm doing my poetry.

"Neara, ilowa"

"Neeee!!" I smile and dance. He did the same thing.

"okay... hajima.. hajima.. let's eat"

"Arasso"

We headed to the kitchen and start to eat.

"what you've done so far?"

"I decide to write some poem for my explanation" I smile, "and I'm not yet done to my drawing. I'm going to put some color on it"

"Very good.."

"how's your work?"

"uh... ah... g-good.. yeah.. good. Appa is just tired but I can do it. Actually, I have our business meeting tomorrow so maybe I should picked you up late? not that late, maybe I'll be 1 or 2 minutes late. So, don't leave okay? as long as I didn't come, don't go away? okay?"

"Okay, Appa!" I smile.

I'm just waiting for him to tell me the truth. I understand him, but... why he need to lie?

---

 

"Neara-ah~ wake up!"

"yea Appa?"

"you'll be late"

"What time is it?" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"it's 8:25 a.m. You need to be there before 9:30, right?" I nod as he carried me., "Go and eat your breakfast.. but do your morning routine. Okay?"

"Ne!"

He put me down and I start to do everything. He went to the bathroom and prepare my bath.

"after you finished your food, call me okay? I'm going to take you a bath"

"okay" I start to eat my breakfast while watching Appa's actions. He's very busy and rushed.

"Appa! I'm done!"

"LEAVE THE PLATES AT THE TABLE AND GO HERE!!" he yelled from the bathroom since it was quite far from me.

I did what he says and rushed to the bathroom.

"come here" he said.

**

I'm with my school uniform and he start to washed the dishes even he's with formal suit. Ah yah, business meeting.

**

We went to school and after I went inside.

"be good, okay?" I nod after he said that.

He leave a peck on my cheeks, "I love you"

"I love you too, Appa" he patted my head.

"Give Appa a good luck kiss" he said and I kissed him, right to his cheeks.

He leave.

I hide and looked at him who's rushing and running away. Is he late because of me?

I sat down to my seat.

**

"Yesterday, I give you some homework? right? We're going to hear your explanations first before passing your notebooks to me. I'm going to check numbers 1 and 2, okay?"

**
Time had passed. It's already 11:20 a.m, I looked outside and hoping that Daddy is already there.

"Now, can we have.. Park Neara?"

"Mrs. Lee, I did some poem, is that alright?"

"Of course, my dear" she smile at me.

I went into the front and take a deep breathe, there he is. My Daddy, I thought he will be late?

He waved at me and smile, I smile at him. I start to show my drawing and start to read the poem.

 

--

He and She are meant to be,
I'm talking about my Mommy and Daddy.
I draw a boy and girl under the tree,
and together? they are very happy.

Those people are very important,
they are the reason why I exist.
No more words and hesitant,
He sacrifice, and she risk.

Today, into the front of you,
One girl is here, not two.
I'm here to explain what I do,
share the reasons which is true.

My Mom and Dad, as you see
They say they're lucky to have me
I'm thankful for my Mom and Daddy
I looked so pretty.

Some of my words was from dictionary
I hope that you will forgive me
I'm such a young and a baby
a years after, I'll be a lady

I'll finish my poetry
I don't know what to say, maybe?
Wish you like this piece
And please, clap for me.

--

Everyone clapped.

"you did not clap because I said it, right?" I chuckle.

"No.. we clap because you are so good, my dear. Since, you are very good. I'll give you two stars"

"Kamsahamnida~" I clapped my hands.

"Here you go" as she ruffled my hair, and I bowed for respect, "keep up a good work, my dear" she smile at me, "Can we have the next one Kim Hyeon?"

I take a seat and look at my Appa outside, I smile at him. He did a thumbs up and a heart to his fingers.

"Great job!" he mouthed.

I did a flying kiss and he pretend that he catch it and put it on his lips. I pay back my attention to the class.

**

"thank so much student for your lovely explanations and creative ones. Since, tomorrow is Saturday... I'm not going to give you any home works. Okay? I just want you to have a great weekend. Please pass your notebooks into the front and you can leave. Who wants to lead the closing prayer?"

"Teacher!" Hyeon raised his hand and went into the front and start to pray.

As when he finished, we pass our notebook and I leave and run towards to Daddy.

"Appa!!! Daddy!!! Appa!!!"

"hey angel" he said and smile as he hugged me, "You really did a great job, my love."

"kamsahamnida~"

"sounds like.. Appa is going to treat his daughter outside."

"It's better to cooked foods at home, your foods are better than the other's"

"Really? is that a compliment?"

"Yeah" I chuckle, "and the truth"

He carried me to his.

"What do you want me to cooked for you?"

"Bibimbap"

"delicious.."

"I want to watch some horror movies!"

"Really?" he asked me.

Even though that I'm young and such a baby, I much more like to watch horror movies than cartoons, princess, or what.

"Again?" he said, as he walked away while carrying me.

"Yeah, uhm.. conjuring"

"okay. Are you sure you want to watch that?"

"Ne!"

"We're going to buy some popcorn and bread at the grocery. No chips, for you little angel", as he pinched my nose.

"Candy?"

"Lollipop"

"IT'S FINE!!!!" I cheered and giggled.

"3 pieces only. Okay? What Appa told you?"

"Limited sweets for me" I chuckle.