Daddy: When She Finally Ask

[DADDY] - Park Jimin (FANFICTION) written by caswriting

I went straight to our room, realized that Neara fell asleep but the bedsheet cover and her pillow are wet, maybe she cry a while ago.

"Mianhae, Appa is just stress. Neara... Saranghae" I whisper to her ears, as I laid by her side and back hugging her.

What is happening to me? I felt so guilty. She still didn't know what is my real job. Actually, I don't really have any permanent job — it's just, I need to have at least extra fees for our needs. Boss doesn't want to be his driver before because he think that I'm a beggar but I convinced him that I'm not. Well, that was too rude but I can't say anything bad to him since he is my Boss. He's a bit bad and mean, sometimes harsh but I don't care at all — as long as it is for my daughter? I can take those harsh comments from him.

Neara finally recovered. In next week, she'll be back at school - even that the school year ends. Her teacher told me that she need to take her exams on next week but I'm still not paying her tuition fee. What to do now?

I stood up from her side and call Omma. I guess, I should try.

--

neara

I run to our room and cry, I guess. I heard some footsteps coming towards me, I pretend that I'm sleeping. I can feel that Appa lean beside me.

"Mianhae, Appa is just stress. Neara... Saranghae" he whisper. I was about to cry but I forcely not.

He stand up beside me and leave. I open my eyes a bit to sew if what is he doing. He grabbed his phone and his back was facing me. He dialled someone. The whole room was very quite, so I can hear the voice of the person who's on the line.

'Omma?' Appa said.

'Oh... Jimin-ah'

'Omma... how are you?'

'We are great... what about you and Neara?'

'We're good. She fell asleep. She'll be back on her school next week'

'Really? that's great!'

'Ne...'

'Jimin-ah'

'Ne? Omma...'

'ask me now' I heard a chuckle from the line.

'You really do know me'

'I'm your Omma... come on'

'Omma, I just want to ask if you have some extra money? I need to pay Neara's tuition fee. So, she may able to get her exams next week. I don't want to loss her efforts in reviewing her lessons. It's alright with me if there's none'

'Are you kidding me? There's none? When it's about you and Neara or your brother, I always have money. You are my family, I should help you'

'Kamsahamnida Omma...'

'You're always welcome. I love you Jimin, see you soon'

'Ne.. Omma.. I love you too'

'Maybe I should have a money services, so it wouldn't be hassle for you to get the money here. Is that alright with you?'

'Ne...'

'Text me the complete address and how much. Arasso?'

'Ne Omma.. Kamsahamnida. See you soon! I miss you all'

'We miss you too. Especially your brother. One night he run towards the door because he thought it was you.. but when he sees, it's just your Appa' she laughed, the sweet voice of Halmoni makes me calm.

'Oh... little brother miss me a lot' Appa chuckle.

'he really do...'

'We'll visit you on Neara's vacation'

'Sure thing my dear.'

'Ne...'

'I should go. I need to sleep. Send me okay?'

'Arasso...'

'Okay bye hun. Sweetdreams'

'Kamsahamnida. Bye. Saranghae' he ended the phone call. I once pretend that I'm sleeping again. I never want to show myself to Appa.

He went back towards me and I think he's going to sleep.

"Anything for you little bun" he whisper to me, "anything for you...." he leave a peck on my cheeks.

morning

It's Saturday today. I check the Kitchen since Appa is still sleeping. I can't cook. I'm still Appa's little baby. I check the cupcake if it was still here and there's no cupcakes here. I made a coffee and get some bread, at least I can do this things. I'm looking for the milk, where is it?

"If you're looking for the cupcakes..." I turn around and see Appa. I closed the refrigirator and he smile at me, "I already ate it last night" he said while yawning, "what are you doing little bun?" he asked me.

I point the table and he sees that I prepare some breakfast for him, "you should eat"

"ilowa..." I walk towards him as he carried me, "Little bun.." I looked at him, "Mianhae..." he said I nod, "Appa is just stress in work maybe that's the reason why Appa is always like this. Mianhae"

"It's alright Appa... I understand you" I smile.

"i love you..."

"I love you too, Appa" he kiss my forehead.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked me.

"I saw a milk but I can't reach it. I also like to eat the banana" I suggested. It's my favorite.

"Arasso..." he made my breakfast. He cooked some fried egg and bacon. I know that Appa is a liar. But, sooner? I will understand why he's doing this to me. Maybe because I'm just a kid that's why he's hiding something from me. He thought that I wouldn't get it since I'm still young to understand those things, but growing up with just my Appa, I understand everything when it comes to life since we experience a lot of adventure together and how to deal those things by our own. I should be matured enough for my age since I'm not a kid anymore who need feed me.

"Appa..." i speak while he's eating his breakfast. He look at me, "Appa. I want to ask you something"

"sure"

"What is your work again? because based on my activity. I should say what is my parents work and I need to draw it" I smile at him and he fakely smile at me, forcing his smile — pretending that he's alright.