Daddy: Surprise!

[DADDY] - Park Jimin (FANFICTION) written by caswriting

Neara's POV

Appa must be so tired today. He's working as well as going to my school every 2 hours just to get my homeworks or new activities. Appa is the best Appa ever. He's taking a good care of me, but... he never think of himself.

I decide to get some plain cheese cupcake on my storage and some choco-choco then decorate it. I get five pieces of it and some sprinkles. I want to surprise Appa.

-

An hour passed and he wasn't home, yet. I look at the clock to check if he will come home and I almost fell asleep for a better 7 hours. That's too long. I didn't noticed the time and it's already 10:47 p.m. He must be here at exact 8? where he is? I check our room but he's not home yet. I heard someone talking outside of our house, I check it through the window and it's Appa.

'Jimin, I can't believe that you're doing this... now tell me, can you handle some things till now?' the beard guy asked him. He nod and looked down, "you're just my driver" he said pointing Appa. That's rude.

"Sir, I'm very sorry" he said.

"Jimin, this is the last time you will lie to me. Don't do everything behind my back. I'm not going to fired you just because of this simple things. Jimin, just promise me that you're not going to lie once again, arasso?"

"Arasso..."

"okay"

-

Appa went inside and close the door. I quickly flashed a smile at him but he looked down and ignore my presence.

"APPA!" I cheered.

"Not now... please... I'm not in mood, mianhae.." he said passing by.

I quickly run away and passed him. Why he's not in mood right now? I'm trying to cheer him up but he's ignoring me. Appa do you still love me?

"Neara..." he called my name but I did not dare to look back. I don't want to see him right now.

-

third person: Jimin sees his daughter running away and passed by. He looked at the kitchen where the cupcake was placed. He quickly checked it. Three cupcakes at the table with a message on it using the chocolate syrup saying 'I love you' and a bread which is sliced at the middle saying 'Appa'. He felt a bit sad and mad to himself, regretting to scolded his daughter who didn't do anything bad. It's because of his stress. He lied to his boss, now... to his daughter.