Chapter 2

Energetic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taedong had already cursed Donghan last week because Taedong knew Donghan had eaten with Daehyeon from Kenta. That time kenta was shopping with Yongguk, and it was successful to made Taedong mad, taedong who is usually an angel ignited, until he cursed Donghan who usually he really love.

what more annoying is because he Heard it from Kenta with proof some photos of Daehyeon holding hands donghan. Well it's Daehyeon holding donghan's hand on the table. and Kenta as usual and make Taedong increasingly angry with all the bull that he say...

Taedong knows he actually can trusts Donghan but he does not like it if Donghan does not tell him about that, 'didn't love each other are also trust each other?' Taedong thought, 'because he trusts Donghan so Donghan should also trust him too'.

Taedong will lie if he says he is not jealous when hearing Donghan eat with Daehyeon, and the photo that sent by his damn bastfriend Kenta makes him more angry, But it also frightened him, Taedong even think of any possibilities if they both will break up because Donghan will be back to Daehyeon, back to be Daehyeon boyfriend once more.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Taedong met Donghan for the first time in the heavy rain that made taedong who wanted to eat a snack ran to the convenient store which are just 4 houses away from his house. he paused at the door of the convenient store and saw a man, a stranger standing there.

Taedong glances at the man for a moment and he realizes that he is crying but he knows he can not just ask about what the reason he is crying, he is not a person who interferes with people's business.

Taedong comes in and then glances at the person who still stands in front of the door from inside, He looks cute apart from his red face like a tomato, then thinking 'isn't this so sad when you have a face like him but you cried like that? did he fight with his girlfriend (or Boyfriend)?' He asked silently.

 

Taedong walked dazedly forgetting about what he want to eat, his favorite squid snack, he just spun around the convenient store and then stopped in front of the umbrella shelf, and look at the last umbrella.

Taedong looks at the stranger again and realizes he does not have an umbrella, Taedong can go home without an umbrella, well his house is only 4 houses away from here, he can just covering his head with his hood and he will not be too wet just like how he comes there.

Taedong wants to buy an umbrella for the stranger but he does not even know him, Taedong should not care, he's usually not a care, but somehow his heart cares since he look at him cried.

 

Taedong unknowingly been holding the umbrella he saw earlier, the only and last umbrella. Taedong walks to the cashier and pays the umbrella with a bottle of water that he picks up at the cashier and has completely forgotten the squid snack he wants to buy.

Taedong wants to give that umbrella to the stranger and has stood 2 steps behind him while listening to his cries "Daehyeon as*hole, how can you do this to me..." while sobbing

'Ahhh so it was true he just broke up with his girlfriend (well it's boyfriend)' and it made Taedong stopping his step to give the umbrella to him. Taedong sits on one of the seat inside convenient store and look outside.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter