Chapter 4

Energetic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taedong kisses Donghan gently, and then wipes his tears on both cheeks, "then, do not ever do this again!!" Taedong orders to Donghan, Donghan nods and smiles a little, at least Donghan can smile again now, after the cries and hugs that make Taedong's clothes are wet from Donghan's tears.

"At least you have to tell me or call me if you're going to eat with Daehyeon, and I'll definitely go eat with you guys" Taedong chuckled, he could not possibly let Donghan eat with Daehyeon Alone... he must be between them...

Donghan nodded again and laughed too... "I will not eat with Daehyeon anymore hyung... I've rejected him..." Donghan did not intentionally speak like that but it succeeded in making a small-eyed Taedong wide his eyes,

Taedong actually know if Daehyeon must have met Donghan to be able to date him again, he know about it but still he is angry at Daehyeon who cheated behind Donghan and asked Donghan to date him again with ease...

“Well at least I know that my feeling is right... so do not ever hide this stuff from me anymore Donghan-ah..." Donghan looks at Taedong and then smiles, he is happy to be here, with Taedong and not with Daehyeon.

Donghan loves Taedong and Taedong loves him too... that’s enaugh. Taedong kisses Donghan's lips again softly, Donghan is shocked but he does nothing about it, He miss Taedong, and Taedong miss him too. Taedong Kiss him again a little rough, Biting Donghan bottom lip that makes Donghan moan.

Donghan actually really love the fact that Taedong miss him and ofcourse he will give his body for Taedong Today, but not there, not on cold floor, Donghan reflex pushes Taedong and it makes Taedong startled, Taedong stares at Donghan with a questioning look. "Let's go to badroom, It's too cold here"

Taedong give his ert smile and Donghan just shook his head then hit Taedong belly while standing. Taedong holds his stomach a little hurt because Donghan blows, but Taedong can hold the pain anyway. Donghan once hit him harder than that...

it’s the first time they did ...

 

FLASHBACK

 

Donghan open his eyes slowly, he is very dizzy because of alcohol in his body and it really piss him off. He had not realized that he was sleeping on the couch, above Taedong's body...

Donghan accidentally touches Taedong’s Monster and he just realizes that someone is sleeping under him, Donghan immediately yells and kicks Taedong's stomach that successfully makes Taedong fall from Sofa with extraordinary pain, Taedong still hold his stomach while holding his back as well... it was really hurt

"You... Why did you ?" Donghan asked while pointed his finger at Taedong,"Why am I ?" Taedong ask himself also just realized that he was , while looking at his MONSTER.

Donghan then realizes he must have with Taedong y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter