Chapter 6

Energetic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taedong walking while holding Donghan hand, Donghan did not protest anymore because Donghan already beaten Taedong arm for many times but he still not remove his grip from Donghan’s hand.

Donghan also have simpaty, he pitied Taedong, because he know his arm will absolutely become blue tomorrow, Taedong is thin, and Donghan bully him. They want to walk to cafe that Taedong and his bestFriends usually went to, and Taedong didn’t tell Donghan about the place.

Donghan just follow him, follow where he drag him along, actually Donghan didn’t like to know new people, he  choose to be attained, not introduce himselves

Donghan not less sociable, but because Donghan is grumpy type so many people around him made distance from him one by one, and Donghan Tired to chase after them, because it’s his personality, he always like that...

“where we go actually?” ask Donghan while look at Taedong, “did you like Seafood?” ask Taedong without look back at Donghan, “I like it!! Really like it” say Donghan with sparkle eyes, while nod cutely.

Taedong smile a little ‘Why he is so cute? I really want to put him in my poket!!’

Donghan so excited to hear the word “SEAFOOD” well that’s his favourit after all.

They walk for 5 minutes before they arrive, the place actually not big, it’s everage, on the road side, but it was nice, outdoor with many lamps hanging everywhere, it will be good if they went for romantic Dinner, the two of them.

 

Donghan just know about that place, and that place actually not to far from his apartmen, but well Donghan is a Homebody.

Taedong look around the place and smile when he look at four of his bestfriends that already sits and laugh, tell some story that he didn’t know.

Taedong grap Donghan’s hand and drag him to meet them, Taehyun, Sanggyun, Yongguk and Kenta become silent when they look at Taedong and Donghan “Hyung this is my boyfriend.” Say Taedong introduce Donghan to them.

Donghan give his hand so they can shake it, Taehyun is the first to introduce himself, well he is the older and leader of their useless group, “Noh Taehyun, just call me Taehyun hyung” Said Taehyun the smallest from them all.

“No, call him Roh Hyung” Say Sanggyun that made Taehyun standup while glared at him, Sanggyun standup too and smile in victory, well he is taller than Taehyun you know, that’s why Sanggyun underestimate him...

Taehyun who is annoyed then sitting he is too lazy to do debating with The crazy Sanggyun, well Taehyun is crazy too, but he always say that Sanggyun is more crazy than him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter