Chapter 5

Energetic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kenta is now shouting in Taedong's ears, actually Kenta does not really shout in Taedong's ears, but because Kenta sits next to Taedong it makes Kenta's voice go straight into his ears. Yongguk who sat next to Kenta also told him to be patient, "Ken, please let’s listen to what Taedong said first." Yongguk is a very patient man and that's the opposite of his couple, Kenta. Kenta likes to be angry, well even though his anger always has a reason.

 

"I do not know what he really thinks, after all what so good about Donghan actually? If I were you I would prefer to approach Hyunbin" said Kenta who only responded with Taedong's long breath, "Hyung calm down." Kenta sees Taedong mad, but he finally sits down and starts listening to Taedong.

“I love Him Hyung, it is like how Yongguk Hyung love you, I love him like that” said Taedong that made Kenta stop Talking, Yongguk has a different personality with Kenta, but they are a loving couple, of course they angry at each other for many times but in the end they will be together again, like how Taedong and Donghan are.

Kenta Just silence "Ok fine if that what You say, I was really confused with you, but if Donghan hurt you again, you better off without him" said Kenta digress, well ofcourse Taedong can’t break up with Donghan, He love him...

 

Flash Back

 

Useless Chat (well that’s how they named their group)

Hyung I have a Boyfriend now : Taedong

Roh_Taehyun : wait, BOYFRIEND? who is lulled by your seduction?

8eomatom : who is the one that likes you?

Catsgoesmeow_ : did the person who likes you is blind ?

Rkm0855 : Didn’t the last person who like you is Hyunbin?

Komurola : WHAT IS THIS? WHY I’M BEING CALLED????

Catsgoesmeow_ : wow scandal

Rkm0855 : wow scandal (2)

Roh_Taehyun : wow scandal (69)

8eomatom : wow scandal (6969)

-___- perf : Taedong

And for your Info I don’t have romantic relationship with Hyunbin : Taedong

Roh_Taehyun : and what make me confuse if Tae and Hyunbin in relationship who will become the TOP?

8eomatom : I can not imagine them taking turns to do IT

Catsgoesmeow_ : stop it Perf

Rkm0855 : Are you Ok Hyunbin? You are not Hurt right?

Komurola : What are you saying Kenta Hyung?

(I put their Instagram username in this chat)

 

Taedong lazyly look at his chat group that become so random, since when there is anything happen between him and Hyunbin? Yeah, Taedong is close with Hyunbin that just because Hyunbin and Taedong have same age, but well He do not know how Hyunbin feel about him...

Taedong forgot he actually wanted to introduce Donghan to his friends but instead his friends talked about him and Hyunbin. Now he put his Handphone fantasies about Donghan who already officially became his boyfriend yesterday.

Taedong finally chat Donghan, he missed Donghan, eventhough it’s only yesterday he was at Donghan's apartment

 

Donghan what are You doing : Taedong

Don9_han : I’m cooking

Wahh what are you cooking? : Taedong

Don9_han :Kimci Jigae

Wahh it’ must be so good : Taedong

Can I taste it? : Taedong

Don9_han : You can’t

Wae?? You are so evil : Taedong

Don9_han : I go out first

Where to? Didn’t you cook? : Taedong

Don9_han : Buy Medicine

MWO?? Are you sick : Taedong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter