Chapter 1

Energetic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taedong look at Donghan he knows he can not be angry at donghan for a long time he is not a person who will be angry at Donghan because his love for donghan will overcome his anger, and Taedong indeed is not a person who will be angry..., He is too nice. Donghan is the opposite of Taedong His anger can always explosive every time, but when he sees Taedong madness last week he becomes afraid, afraid that Taedong will ask for a break and he can not see taedong Handsome face ever again, handsome face that he always want to kiss every time they are together.

Donghan is wrong because he ate with Daehyeon, his ex-boyfriend a week ago, and he didn't tell Taedong about that, but that's because he does not want to make Taedong worry. He does not want Taedong to be worried and feel anxious if Donghan will be back and become Daehyeon's boyfriend again. even though Donghan knows it's impossible because he loves taedong more than anyone at the time, but he knows Daehyeon will not contact him suddenly without any reason, 'maybe he broke up from his boyfriend Now and want to go back to Donghan?'

Donghan feeling isn't wrong, Daehyeon did invite him to eat together with him because he wanted to go back to Donghan, he has broken up with the boy he has affair with, that's true HE HAS AFFAIR WITH! and now he wants to be back again, to be donghan's Boyfriend AGAIN!!!

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Donghan finds out if Daehyeon cheat on him when he's looking for a present for sungwook his Bestfriend. Daehyeon walk hand in hand with Donghan's own Bestfriend Sungwook, Donghan has bought a mini portable fan that time for Sungwook and has been neatly packed just to see them both enter the restaurant that Donghan often comes with Daehyeon too, and it makes Donghan stop his breath for a moment, realizing what is happening.

Donghan enters the restaurant and can only see Daehyeon touching Sungwook's cheeks affectionately, like how he usually touch Donghan cheek. Donghan can not cry, not in front of these two bastards. Donghan comes to them both trying to look calm even though he's afraid his voice will break when talking to them both. Daehyeon and Sungwook see Him with guilt stare, Ofcourse they must feel guilty, they are both Donghan Boyfriend and bestfriend, and they are at least aware if they are wrong. Daehyeon attempts to explain to Donghan but he cuts off his speech with an angry look, look that Know-Everything-even-before-he-explain.

"Lets finish this relationship hyung, this is the best..." said donghan take a deep breath before talking again "and this, happy birthday hyung, hopefully your age is still long" said Donghan sarcastic while putting his give for Sungwook on the table.

Donghan turns around because he knows he could cry here,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter