DAY  4 : Reasons 4 The Future...

Five Reasons Not to Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     DAY  4 : REASONS 4 THE FUTURE

“ I guess I have one more day, huh? Seunghyun whispered.

We were lying at some cornfield that was deserted by some farmer ages ago. The dried up hay tickled my neck and made me itchy, but I wasn’t complaining at all. I was right next to Seunghyun , our shoulders barely touching, and we were both staring up at the sun.

“I guess so.” I muttered. I hadn’t even thought about our deal during these past few days. Had it really been four days already? A shiver went down my spine, as I looked over at the boy beside me, who looked defeated and disappointed, yet still determined.

“Day went by a lot quicker than I thought it would.” Seunghyun muttered, so quietly that it was barely audible.

I let out a low laugh. “It did, didn’t it?”

“I wish it hadn’t, though.” Seunghyun sighed.

I turned towards him, so that my body was facing his. Raising an eyebrow, I asked him, ‘What do you mean by that?”

 Seunghyun looked uneasy, as if he hadn’t figured out quite yet what he wanted to say. He tucked his hand behind his neck, as he scratched it nervously. “I don’t know” he sighed. I mean I actually had a lot of fun these past few days. I never want it to end. So what happens to me when you decide to leave? I’m going to spend the rest of my life wondering what I could’ve done better to save you.’’

 I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach, as I gulped. Never have I ever in my life felt so many emotions at one time. There was happiness, sadness, and even guilt.

Seunghyun interrupted my thoughts with a bitter laugh that never reached those gorgeous green eyes of his. ‘I can tell you aren’t happy by the expression on your face.’’ He smiled faintly tucking a strand of hair behind my ears. ‘’don’t blame yourself, okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter