Day 3 : Reasons 3 Mom & Dad

Five Reasons Not to Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              Day 3 : Reasons 3 Mom & Dad

The only connection I had left with my parents is an old photograph of the two of them in their wedding day.

Mom looked so beautiful in her long, traditional white wedding dress with long laced sleeves. Her dark mahogany hair, which I inherited from her, was in loose ringlets and she was carrying a bouquet of light pink roses. Dad, who had his arm s around her waist, was pulling her in for a peck on the cheek. He was wearing a classic black tuxedo with a simple black bow tie.  Dad was staring at mom with dazed eyes, while she was laughing.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen my parents happier than they were in this photo.

My eyes cast over the photo, as I bit my lower lip. God, I miss them so much.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, as it pushed open. Feeling flustered and startled, I fumbled to hide my picture by shoving it under my pillow.

Seunghyun stepped inside my room, as he raised an eyebrow. He had a teasing grin on his face, as he tried to reach over me. “What were you hiding?” he asked, trying to snatch the picture out from under the pillow.

“It was nothing.” I lied, swatting his arm away.

Seunghyun smirked, as he hovered over me. I fell on my back against my bed, as he straddled me. My face turned cherry red, as I held in my breath. Seunghyun smirked at my reaction, as he reached out to brush a strand of hair behind my ears. “Okay, Bom.” he whispered, voice sending shivers down my spine. What was this boy doing to me? “I guess I’m going to have to do this the hard way.’’

 Before I could react any faster, his hand pulled out the picture from under my pillow.  My eyes widened as he stared at it. His face went pale and black, and just for the slightest second, I forgot that he was still o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter