Give Me Five Day °°°°°

Five Reasons Not to Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I moved my foot one step closer, feeling myself stop breathing. If I moved just an inch closer, I would be tumbling down that cliff. I moved my left foot forward, letting it dangle in thin air. A tear escaped my eyes, sliding down my cheeks slowly. 

Suddenly, I felt myself fly torwards the side as I squeezed my eyes together tightly. I prepared myself for the impact. Instead I found myself crashing onto dirt. I opened my eyes, noticing that I was thrown meters away from the edge of the cliff. 

Hovering over me was a familiar face, one that was well known in my school Seunghyun aka Top.  

What the hell do you think you doing?  He shouted at me, as I pushed him off me. My vision was still blurry from my tears .

Wasn't it obvious enough?  I hissed, standing up as I brushed the dirt off my shirt. Everything was going fine until you interrupted me. 

Well, dou you really think that I would just sit there and watch you jump of the cliff, he asked angrily.  Top clenched his jaw. I'm not going to let you die. 

Tears streamed down my face. Why do you even care?  I sobbed. You don't even know me. 

You're Park Bom, the quiet girl that sits behind me in AP Calculus .Top spoke. suddenly, he pulled me towards his chest as I tried to escape. 

Give me five days, Top started off. What?  I spat, trying to get his body away from mine. 

Give me five days, I can give you five reasons not to die.  Top paused, and if I can't 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter