finding a way to keep going

I cry because you are not here

Death is scary, I know we all will be there sooner or later. But loosing luhan is too early. "Luhan please wake up." I said forcefully as I watch my own tear drop down on his cheek and then roll towards the ground. Why did he take him so soon. I thought with anger and sadness.

A week later:

To be honest I never gotten over luhan's death, each thing I see it reminds me of him. I sat on his been motionless with sadness in my heart. Seeing all his stuff gave me some comfort for a while and a little escape from this mess we got ourselves into.

Tao was the first one to leave us, but the way he went was very bad and he didn't go peacefully either. The elders captured him to question him for the reason we didn't know. They tried everything in their power to get any information out of him. Oh the marks he had when we saw him and the sadness in his eyes when he saw us there. "Please, don't do this to yourselves. Keep fighting and when the time comes you will know why." Tao said with great power in his voice. He looked at all of us and smiled, "Proud of my brothers." His arms have gave out that was struggling to keep him in a sitting position. He landed on his back and took one last breath untill he gave up fighting. "No!" Someone yelled and noticed it was me. I didn't know why we are cursed with the people we love dying all around us. I just didn't understand but soon I would know and I would know that we are not the only guardians in this world.