"talking to the moon"-bruno mars

I cry because you are not here

I laid on my bed thinking of how and why this was happening to us. The only thing I could think of was what they are they doing to Krystal and how can I save her without having any more casualties. Krystal was my love my other half that I can never be. I am a quiet person that cares for my members and hides feelings so no one can get hurt. I couldn't even do that. She was full of life, made sure that people were okay and she had a mischievous personality that could brighten your day immediately. I smiled feeling some happiness for a few seconds. I sat up just noticing that I was not alone, Kai stood at the door way with watering eyes. "Kai please don't do this to me right now. I need time to think." I said fighting my own tears seeing him cry. I just want to cry out in anger and yell at whoever is involved with all of the bad here. I got up and walked outside and Kai fallowed. "Kai leave." I said lightly. He nodded and went in. I headed to the woods where I could think clearly without 9 people barging in asking how we can fix this and talk about that. I pictured all the things they might do to her to get any information out of her and only then they realize she knows nothing. Knowing them they might kill her then and there or find a way to use her as a weapon against the searchers that are our enemies. (we were told not to trust them.) "No she is fine." I said out loud to myself. Then on my left in the woods I heard a snap of a twig. Instantly I stood still and planned an attack. "who is there?!" I growled showing my k9 teeth. A man came out of the shadows and he had his hands up as a sign of surrender. "I am not here to fight i want to talk." The man said taking a step closer, i gave a low warning growl. " I am here to help save Krystal." He said. "And who are you?" I asked relaxing a little. " I am the leader of the searchers. "WHAT!" i growled ready to spring an attack.