the key to freedom

I cry because you are not here

Krystal is one of a kind person. We met her at our school when she moved here. I was in the greeting committee so I got to show her around the place and show where her classes were. She became a friend to me and became a person to talk to if I was ever upset. The thing was she never knew I was a guardian wolf for this little town and the group I was in were too. So most of the stuff I was upset I had to make up a story to keep the secret safe. One of the elders was a teacher here and told me that you need to keep her safe because she is a special person for their future. I didn't understand why but we had to obey the orders given to us. The more I got to know her the more I grew liking her very existence. But I remember that day when everything changed in front of me and she was in danger.

-Flashback-

"Xiumin! I am so glad you are here, I was getting worried that your dad was giving you a hard time again with you struggling in your classes." I laughed and shook my head, "No I was out... Hunting and didn't know that it was Monday already. Sorry I hope I didn't worry you that much." She shook her head and smiled. "Oh hey, I was wondering if you want to-" I was cut off by a young elder. "Xiumin, we need to speak privately right now." He spoke strongly. I got up and told Krystal that I will be back. The elder and I walked into a empty room that smelt like cleaning supplies. "So tonight we have a special party going on. I want you to invite your little friend and your group. And don't let anyone stay behind. We like every one there for the special surprise." He said to me and I nodded. We walked out and I spoke to everyone I needed to for this party.

We got there and find that we and the elders are the only ones there. Krystal turned to me and said that she need to use the restroom. She went as we greeted the elders. "Good you guys are all here." The oldest elder said he waved of two of the men and the they walked away. He guided us to our tables and two gargoyles brought food out for us. "Eat!" They ordered us. There was a stage in front of us that looks different than any stage I have seen before. We sat in silence not touching our food waiting for something to happen. Just then the two men that walked away came back and had somebody with them that had a sack on their head. The older elder came out and spoke. "We are all here for the very special surprise and I would like Xiumin to come up." I looked at my members and slowly got up. "I have Krystal here",he took off the sack,"and to become an alpha xiumin you have to kill a keeper of knowledge and wisdom. She will one day use her power to wipe us to extinction." Krystal looked at the man confused, "I am a what?" I processed what he said and could not do it. I shook my head and decided to escape this party with her. I threw my thought into my members minds and they new what to do. It happend too fast, I shifted form and attacked the men holding Krystal and luhan took the older elder. Kris and Kai grabbed her and pulled her into the forest. We got far but then we got separated and Krystal was taken. Luhan was shot and killed. I was left with nothing but an empty heart. Wishing that I was dead beside my two members and possibly Krystal if they did what they did to Tao.