my dear luhan

I cry because you are not here

"have you found our Special one yet?" I hear an elder say as he didn't notice I was only a few feet away from him. I was hiding in a bush just observing them to know how I can take him down. "no I haven't. She can't be far, I shot her leg." A young elder said panting. I figured out how i am going to take them down when I heard a familiar howl in the distance. "D.O.! I threw my thought in his mind. Just then black fur flashed past me. When he slowed he started to circle around them planning his attack. I watched in horror knowing if he tried anything he would be killed. A low growl came from the left and then the wolf came out it was bigger than I. He was gray and black with his teeth bared. Kris hated the elders so this I know he wont let these two walk away. He shifted to his human formed and smiled. "I am going to enjoy this." Kris said almost laughing when he noticed how scared they looked. A snap of a twig came behind him and that is when I left my hiding spot to push him out of the way. I went to wolf form, white fur with a brown hand print on my left hip, as I got closer I heard a gun shot. "No! I yelled out when I saw who it hit. I saw the gunman and instantly attack him without a single thought. I headed toward luhan and shifted back to a human to lay my hands on his chest to stop the bleeding. "get them!" I shaped and they both smiled and struck killing them instantly. "no no this can't be happening. It is just a dream he will be fine and in bed." I said closing my eyes and when I open them he was still bleeding alot. "they have Krystal." He said in a whisper. He was rapidly breathing and the a second later he stopped breathing all together. "no!!" I screamed with tears falling down. Not my friend, not my brother.