Chapter 4

The Park's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Delta's gathering room was almost filled with the members as Jihyo and Mina reached there. They choose to just stand next to the entrance together before another two boys joined them whom Jihyo immediately recognized as her classmates.

"Hi, I am Yugyeom. And this is Bambam. You guys are from Year 1 Class 1 too, right?" Yugyeom asked them enthusiasticly as he offered his hand.

The four of them were quickly clicked together with Yugyeom cracking jokes and Bambam's funny stories. Jihyo were thankful that she already made quite a number of friends considering the shy part of herself.

"Guys and girls, attention please!" Someone said which made the room which previously filled with laughter turned silence.

Jihyo's face blushed as she saw the guy who managed to shut the whole room. The senior, JB. Mina also cutely nudged Jihyo as soon she noticed him.

"Good afternoon, everyone. So another year with the Delta. Firstly, lemme introduce myself for the new members. My name is Im Jaebum, 4th year student and I am the house captain. Hopefully, this year we will do great too like our previous years" Jihyo and Mina were both fangirling over Jaebum's speech. They found him so cool which made Yugyeom and Bambam quietly laughing at their antics.

After that, a few other seniors also introducing themselves including Jihyo's brother, Jinyoung which was also the house vice captain. He was explaining the house rules and what not to do etc. Jack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter