Chapter 1

The Park's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jihyo was fidgeting is her seat as she took a look of the green scenery of the new city. Sensing her nervousness, her brother, Park Jinyoung held her hands tightly and gave her a smile.

The car then turned and made its way uphill to their school, Incheon Victoria's High. It was one of the prestigious boarding school in South Korea.

The enrollment was highly selective with at least $40,000 tuition fees per year and no scholarship was offered. Which means that all the students came from a wealthy background.

This year would be Jihyo's first year while her brother was already in his final year. The students had to finish 4 years of studies before they would be sitting for the University Entrance Examination at the end of their 4th years.

The car pulled over to drop the two siblings at the front of the Main Hall. They need to collect their student's kit first before proceeding to their respective rooms.

"Hey, Jinyoung!" a few of the students greeted Jinyoung as he made his way into the hall with Jihyo's tagging along. He just gave them a nod and smile. Giving his position as one the prefect, almost all students knew him.

There was only a short line for the student's kit so they did not have to wait for long. Jinyoung took his first and quickly opened it.

The student's kit contained their room's key, class schedule, student's card as well as their previous year final exams result for current student and the school ent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter