Chapter 3

The Park's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo was standing in front of the mirror while applying some lipgloss. She had a minimal make up as the school had a strict regulations regarding this.

 Her long black hair fell down her shoulders. She fixed her fringe few times before finally satisfied with her appearance.

Mina was ready too just in time as her.

"Let's go!" Jihyo excitedly said as she linked her arms with Mina.

Today was the first day of the new term so there would be an assembly at 8am at the Main Hall. Since they were early, the two went to the Dining Hall first for breakfast.

"Wow, there's quite a lot of food" Mina said.

There were vast selection of food for every meal times and the menu would be different every day.

Jihyo had an American style breakfast; scrambled eggs and sausages while Mina had a tuna kimbap.

"Jihyo, everything's good?" Somebody asked as he took a sit beside her. It was Jinyoung before Jackson joined him too at their table.

"Yes. So far so good. And oppa, meet my friend Mina and Mina, this is my oppa, Park Jinyoung and his boyfriend Jackson Wang" The table erupted in laughter at Jihyo's joke.

Then, Jinyoung's friends started to join their table. The boys being loud as usual earning stares from others but they could care less as all of them were seniors now.

After finished with their food, Jihyo and Mina walked hand in hand to the Main Hall. They giggled quietly and gossiped about their handsome seniors.

There was one that caught Jihyo's eyes. He looked so cool and handsome but he was not wearing any name tag. She heard his friends called him JB though but she could probably mishear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter