Chapter 2

The Park's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years ago, the Park's family was supposedly to attend a dinner party. However, Jihyo felt sick so the couple left her and Jinyoung with the house assistants.

Unfortunately, they were involved in a horrible accident. Their car was hit by a truck leaving the couple dead from the crash.

Since then, their grandfather took care of them until he passed away last year. Jinyoung would be the heir of his parents business as well as Jihyo's legal guardian as soon as he turned 18 this year. For now, the family's lawyer, Mr JYP is taking care of everything.

"Jinyoung, what's up man!" someone called out to him. Jinyoung turned to find Jackson Wang, his best friend making his way to greet him.

"Good as always" he gave him a hug before Jackson turned his attention to Jihyo and hugged her like a teddy bear.

"I miss you my Jihyo!" he said earning laughter from Jihyo. Jackson had been a family's friend since they were kids and he was like an older brother to Jihyo.

"Oops sorry guys. I still haven't take my kit yet. See you later Jinyoung, Jihyo" leaving the two siblings.

Jinyoung and Jihyo then proceeded their way to the hostel again. From afar, Jihyo could see four blocks of building in a circle form with each having at least 5 floors. Then, there was a huge hall at the centre.

"This is the student hall" Jinyoung said as they entered.

"The ground floor is lounge area or wifi area we called it because this is the only place with wifi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter