the girl in my heart

The Girl in my Heart

Music Bank

Ryeowook is now prepared in the dressing room while the others are busy chatting he just laid his head  trying to close his eyes, he just want to take a nap before they go in the stage, suddenly "Ryeowook-shii", are you ok" he opened his eyes and turn back and he saw  Sungmin ,, "ah  ne dont worry I think Im fine" "really" sungmin feel his forehead,"you still have fever, did you eat you medecine already?" , "Im about to, hyung dont worry" .."here, drink this " sungmin grab a bottle of vitamin drink " whats this hyung?" " drink that it will help you to feel better" ryeowook feel touched for sungmin ,"hyung , gomowo" .."its nothing ryeowook-ah, you are my dongsaeng remember"...

 

""Super Junior please be ready now you are next after SNSD" the floor director said

"Come on now lets get out in here and lets go to the backstage" Leeteuk said 

 

OK stand bye, Super junior REady in 321,...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gbd5pgceh4

 

Ryeowook-ah congrats , I'm so happy that you made it, Siwon said while patting his back, " thank you siwon hyung" "are you feeling better now"? "" ahm still feel dizzy but I think I can tolerate it" "just take care ok?, if you need help . hyung is here" 

"ne hyung"

Ryeowook was the one who went back to the dressing room , he feel like he want to rest,,, while walking he heard someone calling him

"Ryeowook-shii" he turned around and saw Sooyoung 

"your here?"

"yes of course SNSD is here also how come you did not notice us?"

"mianhae maybe I was busy , Sooyoung-ah, ahm thank you about last night"

"you dont have to its alright"  Sooyoung notice that Ryeowook is keep on touching his head l

"Are ok" she asked "you look pale" "Ryewook-shii can you hear me"? sooyoung asked to Ryeowook "

 

Ryeowook's vision started to blurry while he's talking to Sooyoung, he can't be able to hear Sooyoung he touch the wall but he feel like he can't make it and his body become heavy like about to loss his the balance , "sooyoung-ah"~" he mumbled before his world turn black....

 

"Ryeowook-shii"" Sooyoung call out for help, seeing Ryeowook collapsed in the cold floor, he laid ryeowook in her arm ,trying to wake him up, 

Super junior heard her, and they all shocked when they say Ryeowook unconcious in her arms

"Ryeowook-shii!!!, yesung shout , he bent down , and slowly grab  ryeowook's arm and put in his shoulder,, yesung piggy bank him , kimbum went to call the manager also he called 911"

 

Ryeowook was rushed in the hospital, the media was trying to get some picture of him luckily the security is thight for them not to get in, Sooyoung and SJ was inside waiting for the doctor to come out in the room,

"Doctor how was he?"Leeteuk asked 

," where not yet sure, we need to do more test for him, he got a high fever and his health is not good , his body is exhausted and malnuorish, he still unconcious today because we gave him a shot so that he can rest well, tomorow we will start to do the test.

."Really??" why, he did not tell us this is my fault I should not let him go with us, is it ok to see him now?" 

"Yes you can "

"Thank you doctor"

Super Junior went to his room, seeing Ryeowook lying in white sheet of bed, with a dextrouse, pale face and slowly breathing, they feel like they want to replace him in that situation they love him so much...

Sooyoung decide to stay, they asked SJ not to tell the manager and the other member of her group about this, SJ agreed on it without any hesitation...

 

-Sooyoung POV-

"Ryeowook-shii , please wake up now" this thought keeps on shouting on my mind the moment I saw him lying on a white sheet bed, pale and unconscious I feel like I dont want to take my eyes off him,  I want to be the person he sees when he wakes up. I know it sounds stupid , we just met, but when I'm with him It seems like I know him already. I know its imposible to believe but Ryeowook reminds me of someone that I used to know. Someone who makes me feels special, someone who always there when my tears are about to fall. How I wish I could see him again, how I wish he still here in Seol, healthy and alive.

end of POV

 

Sooyong cut off her thought when he hears Ryeowook moaned and trying open up his eyes....

Ryeowook-shii, "kwaenchanayo, Sooyong said in a worried voice

Ryeowook mumbled but Soyoong wont understand what he was trying to say , she lean her ears to his mouth trying to listen abd undestand what Ryeowook's tryng to say,

when it was already clear for Sooyong , her knees got weakened and her face was in shocked that she cant move an inch.....

 

-------------------------------------------------------

What did Ryeowook mumbled that made Soyoong reacted that way.......

Sorry for the very very very very very laaaatteeeeee update... hope you still there guys..