the girl in my heart

The Girl in my Heart

Ryeowook try to opened his eyes when he feel that someone is holding his hand,at first his vision still blurry but when he heard the voice he already recognize it  "kwenchana?" its leeteuk  voice he tried to stand up in her bed but he coudn't..

'hyung" what happened"?

"you collapsed last night, and now you are having a fever"

"where are the others hyunG"?

"they are in the kitchen and the other is preparing for todays schedule, im sorry about yesterday we left you in the venue"

"anio hyung , its not your fault  if only i went back early , thank to her"(ryeowook smile as he remembered his moment with sooyoung)

"hey , why you did not tell us that you know sooyoung"

"huh, how did you know"?

"paboo,, of course we see you together with her last night"

"ahmm , its a long story hyung,, and also this locket,i was about to give it to her yesterday but she refuse she want me to kept it"

"ahh ok" but be careful when you are with her,, because ppapparazzi  is everywhere, i dont want you to be in trouble"

"ne hyung, gomowo"

ok lets change topic, can you make it today? we have another stage comeback, do you think you can join us,,if not you can take a rest until your fever is gone"

"i think i could make it hyung,, i know ill be fine, and i will feel bored here in our dorm alone"

"okie, but tell us if you cant so that we can cover you part, so prepare you self we still have lot  of thing to do , and bring your medecine dont forget to take it"

"ne hyung gomowo"

 

Ryeowook pov-

Yesterday was almost perfect when me and Sooyoung see each other, but because of what had happened everything was not good now im having a fever,,,but i need to do my best today i know i can make it , I dont want to ruin everything..

I wonder where is she now, the girl that I used to know 10 years ago...my hyung dont know about this,, I used to  have a childhood friend, where totally stranger in our first met, it happen that me and my mom went to a shop and there was this girl I saw ,she seems like trouble his eyes was wondering around like she want to hide somewhere, I saw her running so I decided to let go of my hand in my mom so that I can peck my eyes to her,, before minutes come I saw 5 guys who run after her, I dont know why but I feel become worried about her so I decided to follow the guys, and then they caught the girl , I dont know why I got a guts to throw a stone to them when I saw they are hurting the girl, that time I became nervous when five guys sorrounded me ,,, I pretend that I dont fear them to fight is what im not good enough that time they punch and hurt me a lot, im lying in a cold a dirty ground while they keep on kicking me and the girl was keep on staring me that she was about to cry,, I dont know why but when I saw her tears falling I got a strength to stand up and fight back,, and got a chance to to scape together with her I grabbed her hand and we both run away...

I dont know if I wound be sad or happy when I save and know this girl because its almost five years and  that we  become friends , she has a wealth and money , but she is kind, I did not asked her why the guys is after her, its not important to  me ...I fall for her and Im only 15 years old that time,, I confess my loved to her but she rejected me ,, because of her dream she wants to became famous like an idol,, and that time I wasnt be able to continue my music study due to financial , and I forget about music.. because of that we separated to each other.. I feel like my heart is broken into pieces when I saw her getting inside the van leaving me behind,, I try t go after the van but I failed .. and it feels like it happened yesterday when my hyung leave me behind ,.. my life become miserable for two years ,, and become worst and for two years i dont know where she is, and I dont have any news about her.. and then this oppurtunity come I decided to continue singing not because of my self because of this girl.

I want to be famous also and to look for her , but when I meet this Sooyoung I feel like I want to forget her... I feel like I want this girl (Sooyoung )to be in my heart... I wonder whats with this locker that she wants me to keep it..

 

" ryeowook-ah are you ok there we're going now" (leeteuk)

"ne hyung''