chapter 01

The Girl in my Heart

Sooyoung POv

Im in the rush to go outside in the recording studio, I remember that I have an appoinment, my phone rang and I cant find it in my 

bag, I keep on searching and searching without even looking on my way,,, until bumped into someone, I fall in the floor and and become dizzy, " are you ok?" i hear a man's voice, I lift my head and I saw his face, he seems so worried about me..I found out that he was a new trainee , he is Kim Ryeowook,he wasnt be able to locate the dance studio, that why I instructed him to the place, I wasnt be able to accompany him because of my appointment, I left him behind .

 

Ryeowook Pov

I meet someone her name is Sooyoung, he is inches taller than me, he instructed me where to go in the dance studio and he hurriedly walk away, .. I was about to go , when I saw something on the floor, I bent and pick it up, its a locket.. I think it belong to her, maybe he dropped it when we bumped each other... I think I should return it to her soon.. 

I run fast until i reached the dance studio, thanks God that Im here, but Im sure when i open this door , and hyung saw me,, I know, I will be scolded, my hyungs trained long time ago than me, and they havent debuted yet,  and me who will only trained for months will be debuted with them.. seems like kind of unfair to their part.. thats why I feel like they are cold to me. I sigh and slowly opened the door, I saw my hyungs and they are already running of sweat, they already practice 2 hours straight, and me who is late, i havent done anything.

I slowly get inside,they stopped when they saw me..

 

"hey Ryeowook-shii, why are you late?" I heard Leeteuk hyung asked,

"mianhae, hyung Im not yet familiar of the place thats why ,  I lost..."

"then how did you find this place, someone guide me hyung"

"ah . ok. now go to your position and we will resume our practice"

 

Sooyoung Pov

Now in the restuarant , I wander my eyes everywhere to look for someone, that someone is a guy, a guy who want my parent to get married on me....His nice and kind but sometimes he has an attitude, actually I dont want him to be my future husband, but my parents insisted and they want him for me. His name is Karl.... an influenced, and rich guy.

i walk and sit infront of him,, we just keep on talking of some nonsense thing , until he notice something.

"hey where, is you locket?"

I touched my neck and but its not there, for him not to be mad, i just make an alibi..

"ahm the locket, I was in hurry to go here thats why I wasnt be able to wear it, I just left it at home.." 

he seems like satisfied and not suspicious in my answer,,, after the long talk and eat.. i left him behind.

 

Ryeowook Pov

After a longstraight hour of practice me and hyungs got exhausted, thats why our leader decided to take a break,,, i went to the side and grabbed my drinks and towel, Im so sweat.. I was about to sit on the floor, when something is inside of my back pocket.. i withdraw it out and i remember the locket that i saw earlie, I just keep on looking at it,, its beautiful.. I know it belongs to her....

i was silenced and alone in the side, I am not yet closed to my  hyungs and Im shy to talk to them, suddenly yesung hyung went to approached me..

"hey ryeowook-shii are you ok in there?"

"ahm . ne hyung i fine dont worry" I said...

 

its only 3 week left and we will be debuted as 12 member, the name it super junior 05, I happy , yet sad, beacause Im not used to it to be far away to my parents, and now we Im still awkward to join them....

I know things will change after we will debut....