the girl in my heart

The Girl in my Heart

No ones Pov

The party is over and everyone got their self ready to get in the van, the place got crowded because of the fans , they are having a hard time to get in because they are divided into two , they got separated because they cannot fit all in  one van...

because of the crowd super junior is in a hurry to get in without even checking if they are complete, the important think to them is to get out of the place...

when super junior arrived in the dorm all of them change their clothes and prepare to go to sleep... leeteuk check the time and its already 3am he checked every member if they are already sleeping he knock every room and and he is happy to see them sleeping   , the last room is ryeowook's room , he knocked three times but no one is answering so he thought that ryeowook is already sleeping.but he is so shocked that nobody is there,,, his heart beat so fast ," O my God, where is he"  he mumbled, he rechecked everyroom but ryeowook is not their even in the living room ,,,hey woke up kangin and told him that ryeowook is not yet there..

"kangin wake up" kangin slowly opened his eyes

"wae"? 

"have you seen ryeowook?"

"no ,check in his room maybe his there"

"i already check every room and every corner of the dorm but his not here"

"what!!!!"

"wait, did he got home with us or not?"

"i dont know , because i thought that we are already complete in our van,its me,Sungmin, Siwon, Hangeng,Shindong,and...."o my , we are only five in the van were supposed to be six..."

"what the !!! we left him in the venue" !! leeteuk said he woke up everyone and told  them what happend they try to contact him but he is out of reached ..

"should we call the manager?" donghae said

'no dont, all of us will be dead meat if he knows it"eunhyuk said..

"did he knows how to go in here"? shindong asked

"i think no. he still new in Seoul, and probably his not yet familiar to got back in here" kim bum said while leaning his shoulder in the wall.

while everyone is in the living room, they heared and engine car stop in front of their dorm , all of them watch behind the glass of the living room, 

"who's car is that?" Sungmin asked....

"i think i saw that car already" in SM building, i think its a girl from Girls Generation , Yesung said..

 

Kangin and leeteuk looked to each other , ...Sooyoung~?

Leeutek opened the door and he saw Ryeowook but ryeowook seems like not well leeteuk observed that he  is so pale, leeteuk smiled and hug him but Ryeowook passed out..

----

Ryeowook Pov

After i Got her number, i went  back to the party but my hyung's are not there , my heart beat so fast i dont know what to do.. i try to     

remeber where we park our van , i keep on searching trying to familiar the place, then i successfully find our van but, its full of fans i try to signal them but they are in hurry to get inside ...if the fans notice me I might get stuck .

when the car start to leaved I call them loud "hyung~"  o i forgot that im outside and one elf notice me, "its ryeowook!!!" the elf turn around and saw me ,, what am i supposed to do , the car is already leaved i smiled and bow to them , before i got sorrounded by them one guy covered me  and drag me to a place , there i see a girl ,,, its sooyoung, they guy who drag me is her bodyguard , 

"ryeowook-shii" kweanchana? she asked me as he saw my face getting pale, im very nervous that time that i fee like im fainting...

"i saw you left behind , thats why i told my bodyguard to help you out in there'' hey ryeowook-shii~ sooyoung said , i dont know why but i did not response to her my legs got numb and my heart still beat so fast...i feel like my trauma is back, way back when i was in grade school~

sooyoung knows where  lived so they give me a ride , Im so silent i feel like im not in my self, everytime sooyoung asked me a question if im alright i just nodded , when the engine stopped its late to realize that the building from the left side is our dorm..

I thank sooyoung for it , and after that i slowly went upstairs i did not used the elevator and i dont know why,, my steps is like a turtle ...whats happening to me , im aready infront of the door i, i was about to press the doorbell but leeteuk hyung opened it , its seems like they know that im here,,, all i can remember is hyung smiled and hug at me, after that I was black out...