super junior

The Girl in my Heart

Ryeowook POV

Im so nervous right now,  I dont know how to express my feelings, the waiting is over coz this day would be the day, the day that Im dreaming of, "debut"...

I can feel the tense in our dressing room, my hyungs are seems so excited , we gathered together and form a cirlce before we go on stage,,, we pile up our hands, and we shout  together  "FIGHTING!!!!!"

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKA5x7UIOg0

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week after the first debut of super junior they become more busy , Ryeowook is now getting close to his hyung he started to open up, and he feel like he belong to the family, sometimes he is quite but, Leeteuk is there and the members to cheer him up....

 because of being naive, shy and cute Ryeowook got the title of " ETERNAL MAKNAE"....

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Leeteuk POV

 

we are in the dance studio, still rehearsing , suddenly one of our manager arrived..

"manager hyung"

"oh, leeteuk shii, ahm dont get your self exhausted today, i think its enough for the practice today""

"hyung its still early"? why?

"because you need to prepare for the gathering party later"

"party?"

"yes, i forgot to tell you yesterday that we are going to have a gathering, all sm artist will attend , remember its SM Anniversay"