VI.

Keeping You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Doyoung sighed, as he doodled on his paper. Jaemin was on his side, reciting the alphabet letters and writing it down. Today was a boring day, for him at least. Donghyuck and the rest were out of the orphanage and they went to the grocery, leaving them two. “Hyung, what is this?” Jaemin pointed at the last letter he wrote. Doyoung knew that Jaemin knows what letter that was. 

But he answered him, he knew that the little hybrid in his side was keeping him companied and taking him out of boredom. “That is z, Jaemin.” He ruffled the puppy hybrid's hair. Jaemin smiled and recited it. He ended what he was doing and closed his small notebook. 

Jaemin crawled on his lap and he immediately patted the younger's head. He felt that the younger shifted on his puppy form, at his hand that was suppose to pat him again. “You're a little cute puppy.” Doyoung cooed.

The puppy rolled on his lap, sticking his tongue out while Doyoung played with his tummy. He chuckled.

 

--

 

“The meeting's ajourned.” Jaehyun abruptly stood up , while the other did too. He bowed at them before letting one by one walk out of the meeting room. It's very hard for him to work, right now. He's feeling heavy. He went out of the room and walked directly to the elevator. 

He felt like his body will fall in any minute, good thing that he managed to get a hold on the door when the elevator opened. “Jaehyun?! Jae!” He heard someone shouting, he couldn't guess since he's really dizzy. He passed out.

Good thing that Taeyong happened to take the elevator (he's planning to go to Jaehyun's office and ) and saw him passing out.

 

--

 

“We're here!” Yuta shouted, giggling to himself and put down the bags he was holding. Ten soon followed, with a smiling face. Then the others came laughing. Doyoung shutted them because the puppy hybrid was sleeping on his lap. 

“Hyung,” Donghyuck pressed a kiss on the bunny hybrid's cheek while Doyoung returned the favor. They laughed low and exchange winks at each other. “How're you?” Sicheng asked, he took the couch all by himself and stretched.

“Good.” Doyoung answered. His stomach growled and he smiled in embarrassment. “A little hungry too?” He added with unsure grin. The old woman laughed at them in glee and told Ten to cook Doyoung a meal since they've eaten outside. The bunny hybrid placed Jaemin on Sicheng's stomach and gave a yawn. The cat hybrid took the puppy and spooned it like his baby.

“Are you bored, hyung?” Donghyuck walked into him and sat on his lap. Doyoung slowly nodded. “Care to lighten my mood, Hyuck?” He said while the younger nodded at him. Donghyuck pulled his cheeks and threw him a cute gesture. The older grinned while petting the other's head. 

“More?” He asked, jutting his bottom lip out for Donghyuck. The puppy hybrid pulled his best stunt and made a puppy eyes on him. Doyoung heaved a laugh and kissed Donghyuck's cheek once again. 

“Hyung is happy again. Thank you, Hyuck.” He pinched Donghyuck's cheeks and stuck a tongue out when the latter winced. Donghyuck tried to reach his cheeks but nothing happened when Doyoung grasped his hand around the smaller ones.

“Aww. Not fair hyung!” Doyoung teased Donghyuck more. While they were giggling, Yuta went beside them and placed his head on Doyoung's shoulder with matching circled arms around his torso. “I'm kind of tired.” Yuta muttered so Doyoung let him curl comfortably.

They stopped what they're doing and let Yuta fall asleep on Doyoung's. Donghyuck sometimes wrestle the cat hybrid's arm just to latch himself like a leech on him. “Doyoung, your food is done. I made one for Jaemin too.” Ten called from the kitchen. 

“Hyung, Yuta hyung,” He removed Yuta's arms from him and felt the other stirred, but nonetheless, stayed sleeping.  He fixed Yuta on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter