I.

Keeping You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hello?” Jaehyun shooed his assistant when he received a call from their client. The assistant complied and went out of the room. “Oh yes. I'll let them meet tomorrow then you can decide. Oh. Sure.” He ended the call and looked at his watch, it's time for him to go home now. He grabbed his key and his coat on the chair, placed beside his paper works. 

He went out of his office room and rode the elevator. He's hungry right now, but he can't go to a restaurant because it's late, so he'll probably heat the foods left on his fridge when he is already at home. He reached the ground level, where he parked his car. 

“Oh . It's cold.” He muttered. He the engine and his car's heater then rubbed his hands to make some friction to produce some heat to his almost freezing hands, the air is really cold right now. As his car progressed out of the parking, he turned the radio on too. His fingers tapped on the steering wheel, as he listen to the up-beat song the radio is producing.

 

His fingers were freezing cold, he was hiding behind a playground's slide, and his white bunny ears were covering half of his face. His light purplish hair is stucked on his forehead. One of those ears stood up, revealing his wide eyes, with a hue of very dark purple which looked like the black color. It was often mistaken as black by his other hybrid companions at the orphanage. He only knew that his eyes were dark purple because his Mama and Tennie always praises him for having this different trait. Among the hybrids he knew, only him have the different eye color. 

He didn't know what happened, on why was he in this situation. All he know was that the other hybrids and the owner ran away from the playground the time that snow was slowly falling. He is almost 10 hours there, yet the owner didn't even go out to find him. He didn't know where the orphanage is placed so he can't go there, alone. Also, he don't want to leave this place behind the slide, it's like safe for him. He won't leave, even though he's hungry. He can starve to death.

Those very dark purple orbs glanced at the side of the swing, he's scared, as he heard some twigs moved on his back. The playground is beautiful, yet, it have many trees surrounding that it looked like a forest. His eyes are pleading, like asking for some help, yet he couldn't voice it out. Who would rescue him where in there's no people on the playground? He hugged his knees and those eyes released tears that he didn't expect. “T-Tennie.” He called for the owner of the orphanage. 

The cold wind made him hugged his knees more, no voices can be heard, but some few cars' beeps were all he heard. He hid himself more when he heard a car stopped and a person cursing. “. Not now. I'm hungry.” He heard some heavy breathing and a noise created when the guy sat at a swing.

 

Jaehyun cursed, he's really hungry right now. He checked his car, yet, he don't know what was the problem on why it just stopped. He sighed. He looked at his watch and groaned. “Hays. I really need to call Johnny hyung now." He whispered as he walked on the swing with heavy breathing because he's really tired. He sat when he arrived and opened his phone to call Johnny. 

“Hello? Why are you calling this late? Huh? Woojae?” As he pressed the phone to his ear, that's what he heard. He stomped his feet on the ground, like a little boy who didn't get a lollipop.

“Hyung, my car broke down!” Johnny hummed at the other s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter