V.

Keeping You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All Doyoung did was sleep on the couch, rest of the morning. The youngsters were there to accompany him through his sleep. Jaemin was on his knees while Donghyuck's on his chest. He felt bad for the new comer though, he wanted him on his chest but Donghyuck was occupying it already. Yuta came in and laughed at their position. He carried the sleeping new hybrid and looked at Doyoung.

“They really like you, huh.” That made them threw fits of giggle. Doyoung shrugged and sat up, carefully. He fixed Donghyuck on his arms just like how Yuta carried Jaemin. “They like all of us, hyung.” He said.

“But they like you more. Everyday, you're always with them, playing. Then they're alwayd clinging on you.” Doyoung smiled. He ran his fingers through Donghyuck's hair and he can feel that the puppy hybrid stirred. Jaemin stretched his arms and opened his eyes, smiling at Yuta before snuggling closer to him but fully awake. The two cooed at his cuteness.

“Doyoung hyung.” Donghyuck muttered in his sleep. Doyoung hummed and slowly moved, lulling the younger back into his deep sleep. “We looked like their mothers.” Yuta exclaimed.

“Are we even girls?” Doyoung laughed lightly after asking that.

“Who knows?” Yuta moved his eyebrows up and down, while the bunny hybrid leaned to smack him on his head. Donghyuck finally woke up because of that gesture. “Hyung?” Doyoung hummed and sat Donghyuck up before letting him out from his lap, to the floor. The puppy hybrid rubbed his eyes.

Jaemin, as the first one who woke up between the youngsters, withdraw himself from Yuta's and crawled over Donghyuck to plop him on the floor. “Jaemin! Hahahaha!”

“Jaemin, don't tickle him. He just woke up.” Yuta muttered which made Jaemin stopped, but still giggling. Ten stood by the corner, smiling at how their hybrids act towards each other. He felt a finger poking his back, he turned his head to find Sicheng. The cat hybrid was pouting.

“Why?” He asked.

“I'm hungry.”

 

Donghyuck was clinging on Doyoung's legs, as always. The puppy hybrid said that he really likes him so he's first, Jaemin being the second then the rest were third. “Hyung, where's Jaemin?” Donghyuck timidly asked, he stretched his arms forward, for Doyoung to carry him. Although he's on his six years being born, he's still a baby for the older.

“He's with Yuta hyung.” Doyoung answered. He walked towards the kitchen. Donghyuck was playing with his hair, pulling the strands out a little bit and circling it on his fingers. “Can we go where they are?” Doyoung nodded.

Yuta and Jaemin were just in the kitchen. With Ten and Sicheng. “Nana!” Donghyuck made grabby hands and Doyoung placed him on the seat next to Jaemin. The two little hybrids started giggling and conversed on their own. 

“Wow.” Sicheng muttered and ate a spoonful of rice. He was that amazed how Jaemin and Donghyuck went along with each other but their attitudes are polar opposites. Doyoung stared at them, completely forgetting about Jaehyun. It's for the best of him, right? He wanted to have a peaceful mind and heart, where in he didn't have to think about the guy anymore. 

“Hey. Eat.” Ten left a plate in front of him. As well as he left one for Donghyuck. Yuta and Jaemin were there long enough that Ten did that on them too. There were plates still in front of them. “The food is really good, Doyoung hyung.” Sicheng murmured on his side, mouth full.

He nodded and started to eat. He didn't mind his surroundings, too busy on the food. 

 

“Jaehyun? How's your talk with Taeil?” Taeyong walked out of the kitchen after he turned off the stove and wearing Jaehyun's black apron. The younger sighed. “He told me all. Well, you're right about what you've said. I didn't know that Taeil and Doyoung have the same orphanage.”

“Well,” Taeyong muttered. He sat beside Jaehyun and looked around, whistling, “Do you miss him?”

“Kinda. But still, I'm not gonna adopt him. I'll let him have a happy life with his Ten and Mama.” Taeyong snorted and smacked Jaehyun on his head. He flicked his tongue, not clearly impressed on the other's decisions in life. Jaehyun was really bad at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter