III.

Keeping You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaehyun accidentally woke up because of a noise, coming somewhere on his closet. He slowly get up and looked at his surrounding, then rubbed his eyes. He saw a fluffy ball on the small space in between the closet and the wall. He finally went out of bed, to see it. He stepped slowly through that fluffy ball and grabbed it harshly as soon as he arrived there. “SORRY BUNNY!” The bunny was in pain.

He didn't recognize that it's the bunny. He smacked his own head and carried the pet on his bed. He had no work today, because he's finished signing all of those paper works already. “Should I bring you down the streets? For a stroll?” He looked at it, thinking deeply. He massaged it's tail, for making it relax, exchange for the pain he had brought to it.

“Not now, I guess.” He whispered, as his decision was made. He carried the bunny all along on the stairs, they will go to the kitchen. He left the bunny for a second because he needed to go to the bathroom. 

Doyoung felt himself transforming into his human form. He panicked. He chose a place to hide, it was under the table. He can't be so noisy for now. He didn't want to be seen by Jaehyun in this form. He whimpered lowly when his back had a contact on the chair. He heard footsteps so he covered his mouth to keep him from mumbling something.

“Aish. That bunny. It kept on hiding.” A chair was pushed on his back, but he just suppressed his groan of pain. He saw Jaehyun's legs under the table, he moved so that it will not touch him. He heard Jaehyun mumbling again. “It needs to eat.”

The legs were gone. He sighed in relief. But then, Jaehyun created a noise when he tried to find the bunny on the kitchen. He knew that it was just there. “Bunny, come out.” He demanded. Doyoung felt the submission flowed through him but he will not go out. 

Jaehyun kept on finding. The last one he didn't checked was under the table. He tried to be quiet as he went to it. He looked down. “OH . WHO ARE YOU?!” All he heard was a whimper.

“Hey, don't just whimper on me. Who are you?! How did you get in on my house?! Huh?!” He pulled the boy out of the table after he moved the chair. It seemed somewhat scared. But Jaehyun didn't even care. “Answer me!” His jaw dropped when the other's arms fell down from his head, bunny ears fell out of it. 

“. What is this.” He massaged his temples. The boy looked at him, scared. Jaehyun was shocked when those ears moved and covered the eyes. “Ey, that is a headband, right?” He tried to reach it but the guy slapped his hands so he retreated it. A hard slap. He looked at his redden hand then looked at the guy again.

”Who are you?” He tried to be calm as possible so that the other will answer him. Instead, the boy with bunny ears kneeled in front of him, “I-I'm sorry, master. I won't slap you again.” Master? He pulled the other's hand to stand up, he held his shoulders then looked, eye to eye. He gulped. “Who are you?” He once again, asked.

“I-I'm Doyoung.” The guy whispered. Jaehyun realized that it was the name Taeyong accidentally said. So, all along, Taeyong knew about this and he didn't tell Jaehyun. He reached his hand up, he grasped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter