♡05♡

Suho; The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung ears perks up at the sound of the front door opening.  Her gaze caught the clock on the wall in the kitchen.  It's nearly six in the evening and Suho usually arrived at seven.  

Their housemaids are in vacation since it's thanks giving day the next day,  which leaves her,  Suho and the twins alone in the mansion.  

She lower the heat on the stove and decided to check if Suho arrived earlier than usual.  

She found him resting his head on the couch with his eyes closed,  he looks exhausted.  

"Are you okay? " Worried,  she approach him and check his forehead if he had a fever using the back of her hand.  

"Hey. " He open his eyes slowly as his tired voice greeted her before he closed his eyes again. "I'm fine,  just a little tired. " 

"Maybe you should rest first then take a bath.  I'm still preparing our dinner,  I'll wake you up when it's ready.  " 

"Thanks Mi. " He said before he rose on his seat and was a about to head upstairs but he spun around and was in front of her already.  "I forgot something. " 

Her eyebrows furrow in confusion. "What? " 

"This. " He said and before her mind registered what he meant,  his lips already left hers.

He kissed her again!  

And not just on the cheek!  

But on the lips!  

Her eyes widen as she watch him strode upstairs to their room which they haven't even share yet?  

Miyoung knows that she shouldn't fonder on too much about the kiss or about any sweet gesture that Suho was giving her but it's hard when her heart were responding like a high school girl who received her first kiss from her crush.  

'Aish! Heart,  stop beating so fast!  Juseyo! ' her mind screamed but then her fingers found its way to her lips where her husband just kissed her. 'Eotteoke? ' She knows that she wasn't supposed to fall for him but if he would always act like this,  she didn't know where it would lead her. -A broken heart for sure!  "He needs to stop this!  I need to talk to him! " It was decided,  she'll talk to Suho later;  after she puts the twins to bed. 

It's better to end something before she end up being hurt,  though at the back of her mind;  Miyoung knows that she would be hurt because no matter how much she denied it- she already fell!  She was falling  in love with her husband already!  

She was falling in love with Suho!  

It might be too soon to name her feelings to be love but she knows and it really scared her!  

How easy he was able to own her heart with just those sweet gestures that she knows he only does for a show! They were portraying a happy couple in front of the twins and it was her fault that she indulged her heart with those kisses and hugs!  

Dinner went well as usual, the twins  told stories about what they did at school and how much they enjoyed spending time with their mom.  But throughout the whole time,  Miyoung kept avoiding looking at Suho in the eye.  She still can't get her head straight after that kiss.  Every time her eyes met his, all she could think of was how soft his lips are and how good it felt to be kissed by him.  She was going nut!  She wanted him to kiss her again and she wanted him to make love to her.  

'Woah!  Now where did that came from?  Make love?  I'm definitely going nuts?  What was I thinking? He just kiss me because of the twins!  Was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter